Offshore workers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fully legit mate.

I wasn't implying anything mate, just shaking my head at a few lads I know. One lives well beyond his means despite their lass drawing a good wage and him paying no tax (illegally). His world would come crashing down if the HMRC got the eye of Sauron on his affairs. Drives a £50K car & lives in a £500K house.

I wasn't implying anything mate, just shaking my head at a few lads I know. One lives well beyond his means despite their lass drawing a good wage and him paying no tax (illegally). His world would come crashing down if the HMRC got the eye of Sauron on his affairs. Drives a £50K car & lives in a £500K house.

is he a tube driver in London?

To be fair, I know one ore two lads in my line of work, who haven't submitted a tax return in 30 plus years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back