Oscar Pistorius verdict

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've just read on the guardian website that sentencing will most likely take another 6 weeks to a decade!
Tidied

Honestly mate i know im going on about it but what is with all these f***ing breaks. Ive paid close attention to the case because the live updates were canny on one screen at work whilst i worked on the other and every few minutes the judge or one of the lawyers would be asking for a break and they were always finished for the day by half 2. Put a f***ing shift in, get the f***ing thing done and get it to fuck.

Honestly, another 6 weeks to decide the sentence? Shes had plenty time to decide that whilst stuffing her f***ing face with grub every 2 minutes, shes just had a f***ing month to think about it. I know she'll have other things on but fuck me shes hardly overworked, id be embarrassed if everyone in the world could see that i was taking a break constantly and doing no f***ing work, not even a hard job shes only sat on her f***ing arse all day. Plus she doesnt realise that firing 4 bullets into a door with someone behind it is likely to kill someone. So shes thick, lazy and f***ing annoying, cant stand her, f***ing arsehole that she is.

Rant over
Might be wrong but I think SA law requires general character witnesses to be heard *after* a guilty verdict. So there'll now be a period of further witness hearing. And it'll take the defence weeks to find anyone who likes the fucker.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just been listening to an R4 podcast about this. What I can't get round is why she would lock herself in the toilet with her phone?

I've just been listening to an R4 podcast about this. What I can't get round is why she would lock herself in the toilet with her phone?

Because they had an argument and he went nuts with a gun, everyone knows exactly how this panned out. However no witnesses, and no expense spared on his defence means he walks away with it......in a fashion. A jury would have convicted him IMO.

Because they had an argument and he went nuts with a gun, everyone knows exactly how this panned out. However no witnesses, and no expense spared on his defence means he walks away with it......in a fashion. A jury would have convicted him IMO.

agreed, guilty as fuck, IMO will still go down for it.

Maybe he was sick of her playing Candy Crush all the time so she had to hide? It's as likely a story as his defence.

sentence started today- could take up to 2 weeks-ffs how long does it take to say how many years or not as the case maybe

You can only imagine how her family are feeling as this farce of a trial comes to its conclusion.

How her father kept his emotions intact as some clown today was discussing how Pistorious could do 16 hrs a month cleaning museums.

I think I would be planning my own justice if it was my child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back