Oscar Pistorius verdict

Status
Not open for further replies.
with the aid of he prosthetic legs obviously :neutral:
Apparently the judge doesn't like sending young people to prison for fear it will corrupt them more. So this farce of house arrest (where he would be allowed out of the house to both train and compete) is the likely scenario. Absolute disgrace.

Apparently the judge doesn't like sending young people to prison for fear it will corrupt them more. So this farce of house arrest (where he would be allowed out of the house to both train and compete) is the likely scenario. Absolute disgrace.

Yep, if she was my daughter or sister I would have him gutted with a spoon, no way he would be living the rest of his life care free.

She's George Bushing again. Reading a statement she's supposedly written herself like it's the first time she's ever clapped eyes on it.

I've just been listening to an R4 podcast about this. What I can't get round is why she would lock herself in the toilet with her phone?
To text the Rugby player she was shagging behind Pistorius's back ;) A good mate of mine in SA told me it was common knowledge she was shagging someone else which is more that likely the reason all this went off in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back