out of all our new signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Borini is my favourite signing but I think M'Vila will have the biggest impact, mind other than highlights I haven't seen Ola play so I can't really judge what his impact might be yet.

Borini is my favourite signing but I think M'Vila will have the biggest impact, mind other than highlights I haven't seen Ola play so I can't really judge what his impact might be yet.

Borini your favourite you say, you do surprise me.:lol:

I must admit, I was underwhelmed about Ola signing but the people who were at Villa all seem to have been very impressed with his cameo, albeit he tired by all accounts. I didn't have him down as being so influential

Might not have been the worst time for there to be an international break from our perspective, get a bit more fitness work done with M'Vila, hopefully find Catts correct feet and head and we might be canny.

I think there is a few who could do really well this season but I'm most excited about M'Villa, think he can make a real difference this season

We need to start playing as a team though, been signs of it coming since our awful first couple of games but it needs to happen a bit quicker in my opinion.

I think there is a few who could do really well this season but I'm most excited about M'Villa, think he can make a real difference this season

We need to start playing as a team though, been signs of it coming since our awful first couple of games but it needs to happen a bit quicker in my opinion.

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Nowt to do with M'Vila, State of that avatar man.:lol::lol::lol::lol:.

M'Vila, the lad oozes quality

might aswell enjoy seeing him play for us for the season as by the end of it we'll have no chance of signing him permanently

well that's unless we've stuck a Ricky in the contract

After this expected yet sad crayonicle article, I hope they literally tear the mags a new one collectively in the derby...
That article basically claims they've won the transfer window, again :lol::lol:

Reckon Borini will have the biggest impact if he's put wide left again. His work rate will give PVA decent protection.

Toivonen made us look more comfortable on the ball at villa when he came on. The first thing he done was play 4 or 5 first touch passes which I felt gave us confidence. He seems to find space on the ball without a huge amount of movement, intelligent player imo

Toivonen made us look more comfortable on the ball at villa when he came on. The first thing he done was play 4 or 5 first touch passes which I felt gave us confidence. He seems to find space on the ball without a huge amount of movement, intelligent player imo
Said on another thread he could be the Don Hutchison type player we've not had for years - clever, feisty and a decent aerial threat, could be a great link-up man to bring our attacking players into the game, plenty of pace and movement for him to find.

I hope M'Vila, but I fear Kaboul. And not for good reasons.

So 4 are getting mentioned here. Thought the club were shit and had no idea of getting good players in? :lol: nice to see we could have some good options, to add to the likes of Defoe and Johnson.

Borini your favourite you say, you do surprise me.:lol:

I must admit, I was underwhelmed about Ola signing but the people who were at Villa all seem to have been very impressed with his cameo, albeit he tired by all accounts. I didn't have him down as being so influential

Might not have been the worst time for there to be an international break from our perspective, get a bit more fitness work done with M'Vila, hopefully find Catts correct feet and head and we might be canny.
I don't know what you mean ;)

I agree about Ola, but I also said as I didn't know much about him I would wait and see, so lets hope Saturday was the the start. I hate international breaks but yes for once it could be a good time.

Er...

http://readytogo.net/smb/threads/ola-toivonen-signing-completed.1124075/page-12#post-21164106

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/ola-toivonen-signing-completed.1124075/page-23#post-21179046

If he has one problem it's the fact that he can be a bit overly aggressive (he's all elbows), otherwise I think he'll be a big player for us this season.

I remember reading those posts at the time and thought that it was interesting to see the point of view from someone who had actually, clearly seen him play for a change. :lol:

Fabiola M'Lens

Tidied.

Last edited:
Ola is different gravy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back