out of all our new signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked canny on the box, that good eh? It was amazing how we suddenly seemed to play pass and move football, and moving forward!

I'm not one for judging any player, for good or bad, on the strength of a few games.

But, as the question was asked, yes I think he'll be a massive addition.

He's just totally unflusterable ;)

They can't win a trophy or a derby, so they invent a new competition where SAFC are unofficially entered and they beat us every season just to appease the fans. Those 2 in a row chants are really going to wind me up next Derby.

Let's hope that with the increase in expectation from these flair players , our defenders can keep it a lot tighter there and stop nodding off looking like being under the influence of rophynol .

I'll go with M'Vila too I think, with Lens a close second.

I'd like to think that both Borini and Toivonen will prove to be very good additions as well.

However, I really hope Kaboul stands out because our defence needs to get it self sorted and quickly.

It was our strongest point last season (apart from a couple of games) with just about the same personnel, if Kaboul gels it should improve.

Truly delighted to have quality like MVilla and Lens in the squad but I fear the former will be in the bad books before the end of the year, how many players have reformed after coming here? Having watched the Villa game again, big Ola is gonna be an absolute blast! A true target man who can stand like a bean stalk behind the striker, he immediately gives us a focal point who can shrug/elbow off his marker. I thought it was fantastic, we could suddenly transition from sitting deep to getting loads of players involved in the attack. And he is slower than a tug boat!! Just looks like a total maverick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back