Promenade pub in Seaburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piss pot pub, don't like it. Shite selection of beer, too small and needs to be brought up to standard that the Seaburn area supposedly commands.

Reactions: EMG
Fair enough imo
They're good enough on a normal day, so why any different on an airshow weekend.

The Facebook campaign is gathering some support and it looks like it could affect his trade as a lot of people appear outraged, albeit Facebook outrage which will more than likely amount to nothing, but there's a serious risk to the owners trade.

Are you a wheelchair-bound war veteran?

Nope.

They're good enough on a normal day, so why any different on an airshow weekend.

The Facebook campaign is gathering some support and it looks like it could affect his trade as a lot of people appear outraged, albeit Facebook outrage which will more than likely amount to nothing, but there's a serious risk to the owners trade.

Where is this said campaign as I just noticed it on Radio Newcastle this morning.

He's an absolute gob shite
Indeed he is, I wish the dozy twat would just move out of sunderland and take his taxi with him. Does nothing but slag the place off.

Nope.

Where is this said campaign as I just noticed it on Radio Newcastle this morning.
It made the radio did it?

It's on Facebook, a picture of the notice being shared and commented on by every tom, dick and harry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back