Putin

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see your avatar and raise you a Chechnya

After reading your other pro-Palestinian posts on other threads, perhaps you can comment on Mt Putin's 'genocidal' activities

Posters on here like
Are those events happening now are they? I don't know too much about Chechnya, perhaps you could enlighten me.

Posters on here like

Last edited:
Why people think he wouldn't respond to sanctions is what I find strange.

I knew it was coming mind, Putin will give as good as he gets.

What I see is this, I see US and EU led expansionist agenda with the goal of taking Ukraine from under Russia's nose with the goal of making it a part of NATO.

The end of the Cold War and the demise of the USSR in 1990 saw the U.S become the worlds largest and only superpower. The US sought to bring the new russian state "to the west" and tried this through Yeltsin. He became scathingly unpopular as a consequence of this and was seen as "selling out" the county to American. As a result Putin was able to emerge, a man who believed Russia and west never will hold the same interests.

He thus seeks to rebuild Russia, to challenge and stand up to Americas global dominance, to restore the glory of his nation that all Russians believe they should have. It is slavic philosophy and belief in the superiority of their own civilization, opposing western democracy and liberalism alike.

The world has thus in recent years slowly began to slip out of America's hands, at the height of their power America were able to do whatever they wanted. I cite the first gulf war, the Serbia bombing campaigns and then the Iraq war as evidence of that.. but the rise of Russia under Putin and additionally China, has meant U.S power has slowly found competitors.

These "competitors" have made the U.S aggressive in its attempt to contain them, this is why they are so ambitious to take Ukraine out of Russia's influence. The BBC and media have drastically censored the situation, they have ignored the extremist nationalism in Ukraine, the attempt to ban Russian language, the massive slaughter of hundreds of civilians by Ukrainian shelling (just like by Israel! do you hear about it, nope? does anyone care? Nope) the pro-Russian protests and have instead portrayed these events as a one sided story that Putin is the only individual responsible for the disruption in that country. As much as the Russians are not saints, nor are the Ukrainians and nor are the EU or the US.

It is a tragic state of affairs, one which has cost the lives of innocent people needlessly.

next he's banning our passenger planes from flying over russia (prices up) if he cuts gas at xmas will the yanks save us.

going to cost us £97 million from him banning fruit & veg etc, it'll hit the likes of norway hard for the fish sales.

What a spinless generation the baby boomers and their sprogs have become.

Oh dear..it will hurt the poor Norwegains and their fish sales. And what if it puts the cost of our flights up, or heat, blah blah blah.

If us lot were in Flanders we'd spend our time moaning cos the cost of a coffee has gone up thanks to those pesky Germans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back