Putin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean Putin's foreign policy which saw the overthrow of a democratically elected sovereign government in the Ukraine ? Or the consequences of that ?
Or are you as confused as you normally are about international politics and events ?

So if I disagree with you I'm confused, but that leaves me in a quandary, because if I agree with you then I would be deluded.

I must be confused about his foreign policy towards a democratically elected Government in Georgia, and his democratic right to batter the living pap out of the Chechnyans. Although I suppose he didn't discriminate against them, his troops targeted them regardless of age or sex, not dissimilar to whats going on in Palestine/Israel by the way.

Not sure what I would do without political intellectuals like yourself, its the only reason I look out for your posts, I learn so much.

The fact I claim child benefit for my children, (like most people with kids do) was a bit random for a non obsessed person like you.

Keep avoiding the simple question.

Your Obviously confused, or is it deluded? I'm confused.:eek:

Yanks are now claiming they have evidence that the Russians are firing artillery from within Russia directly into Ukraine and shipping multiple rocket launchers to the rebels. Doesn't look like the international outrage has had much effect on Spewtin!

Yanks are now claiming they have evidence that the Russians are firing artillery from within Russia directly into Ukraine and shipping multiple rocket launchers to the rebels. Doesn't look like the international outrage has had much effect on Spewtin!
Putin is simply leveling the playing field by providing arms to the rebels. It isn't like we aren't doing the same across the world.

The Ukrainian PM has resigned, he criticised parliament for not giving him more money to buy more arms from the west. The PM stepping down is probably the best thing that has happened thus far, potential for peace now.

Last edited:
Putin is simply leveling the playing field by providing arms to the rebels. It isn't like we aren't doing the same across the world..

Where are we trying to annex a neighbour state by proxy? Because that is what Putin is attempting.

I reckon he speaks more sense than our leaders, especially at the end regarding poultry :lol:
uploaded in 2008, his initial comments in English are now very irrelevant.

Okay.

I would say he is as good a man as Obama, Bush, Blair et al. If the media had published all the deaths as a result of our nations supplying arms to foreign countries, would it change peoples opinion of these leaders or do you think there is a concentrated effort, a campaign of propaganda if you like?

He's got a point like.... I don't like what Israel is doing to Gaza right now and I'll bet that 99.9% of those weapons aimed at Gaza at American made. Doubt mainstream news, it's put together to make you think the way the government wants you to think.

Shooting down that airliner was a dispicable act but Putin isn't to blame, unless his people gave the order to fire, which is highly doubtful.

Last edited:
putins banned food & agricultural products for 1 year from those country that taken sanctions against rusia

no mac D in rusia then

putins banned food & agricultural products for 1 year from those country that taken sanctions against rusia

no mac D in rusia then

Won't be no bad thing I suppose...

http://www.food.gov.uk/news-updates/news/2014/aug/campylobacter-survey

Anyone think this is a coincidence?
www.bbc.com/news/technology-28654613
No, the cold war has begun. It will be waged via the internet and media as we are seeing, what happens from there is anyone's guess. I reckon something will kick off with Israel, alliances will be formed and WWIII will ensue. Most likely not I hope but we will see.

Last edited:
Haway Putin. Rattle the cages fella.

next he's banning our passenger planes from flying over russia (prices up) if he cuts gas at xmas will the yanks save us.

going to cost us £97 million from him banning fruit & veg etc, it'll hit the likes of norway hard for the fish sales.

Russian prime minister Dmitry Medvedev says the government must discuss possible measures of retaliation after the European Union (EU) imposed sanctions on one of the nation's low-cost airlines.

The response to sanctions over the crisis in Ukraine could mean restrictions on European airlines using trans-Siberian routes.

The move would see the cost of flights to Asia increase and could effect major carriers such as British Airways, Lufthansa and Air France.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back