Putin

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know, that's why I'm asking the question. Do you admire Putin and the work he has done so far?

I put this earlier "It don't think it is wise to be a fan of any form of politician, in fact I think it is naive".

Do you admire the actions of UK and US to arm Syrian rebels who now are waging war in the middle-east, killing innocents all over?

No I don't.

I'll knock you off the list of SMB Putin admirers, thanks for your honesty.
Whilst I do not admire him, I think the choice to condemn him freely for something we are equally as guilty of is as stupid as anything. You mentioned Global-thermonuclear war earlier, if anything it is likely to be provoked/started by us.

Whilst I do not admire him, I think the choice to condemn him freely for something we are equally as guilty of is as stupid as anything. You mentioned Global-thermonuclear war earlier, if anything it is likely to be provoked/started by us.

I believe I've so far only criticised his stance on gay marriage on here. The Global-thermonuclear war reference is a movie quote, in direct reply to another movie quote from the same movie (Wargames).

I believe I've so far only criticised his stance on gay marriage on here. The Global-thermonuclear war reference is a movie quote, in direct reply to another movie quote from the same movie (Wargames).

I firmly believe he was responsible for the apartment bombings as an excuse to invade Chechnya. A bit like Cameron blowing tower blocks up in Manchester, London, Birmingham and then blaming the Scottish so we could invade.

A lot of people believe that is the reason Anna Politkovskaya was assassinated, and Litvinenko amongst many others.

The government basically refused to co-operate and the investigation was kicked out by the Duma.

What happened in Ryazan would be hilarious if it wasn't so serious.

9-5 he's a politician, the rest of the time he's the baddest gangster on earth.

Do you admire his lack of tolerance?

To an extent yes, tolerance can be taken too far. He's a strong leader, even though no doubt he still feathers his nest in the same was as our weak lot do. Tolerance has no defined limit and who can accurately judge what tolerance actually is.

To an extent yes, tolerance can be taken too far. He's a strong leader, even though no doubt he still feathers his nest in the same was as our weak lot do. Tolerance has no defined limit and who can accurately judge what tolerance actually is.

Without going all Godwin, Hitler was a strong leader too?

I reckon he speaks more sense than our leaders, especially at the end regarding poultry :lol:

Stalin Mark 2,
The lowest life form on the planet.
Would wipe out his own people without a second thought to further has own ends.

There's a few fans of Putin on here, the OP, @[B]El Matador[/B] etc.
Why do you admire the man?
I thought you were a fan of his, sorry if I'm wrong. t's quite a simple question. I asked you this in another thread and you said you'd answer the question on a thread about Putin, so we'll try agian. Are you a fan of Putin? It's easy see, I'm not a fan of Putin, I think he's a dangerous lunatic. You turn........
Incapable to answering a simple question? A simple yes or no would do. You can answer the question later once you're busy showing solidarity with your Dutch comrades if you want, I suspect you won't though.
Now that's how you answer a question. Maybe you could help El Mat
I wonder why El Matador can't just answer a question like that. Something to hide?
So we have @spitfire @moshpit @ReidysLeftLug and @[B]El Matador[/B] (if he has made his mind up yet) so far, anyone else on here admire Putin and his work so far?
I didn't. I asked @El Matador a question regarding Putin on another thread, he asked me to start a thread about Putin and ask him on there. Yours happened to be the newest thread to post on.
You seem somewhat obsessive Andrew. I wasn't even on line for most of the time you were being obsessed. Sad.

Let's roll this back to the beginning.
You restarted a thread which was over a month old and made a statement >>>>
There's a few fans of Putin on here, the OP, @@El Matador etc.
Why do you admire the man?
Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/putin.931147/#ixzz38PXDAXwF
You followed your statement with a question which took as true that your statement was correct.
I asked you how you came to the conclusion that your statement was correct. You ignored my question. In other words you seem to have it in your mind that your statement was factual. Would you care to explain now how you came to the conclusion that i'm a fan of Putin and admire him ? Or are you doing your usual of making shite up again ? Why should i engage with someone who starts out with such a loaded post about me which they present as factual based on nothing more than their opinion ?

I thought you were a fan of his, sorry if I'm wrong.

t's quite a simple question. I asked you this in another thread and you said you'd answer the question on a thread about Putin, so we'll try agian. Are you a fan of Putin?

It's easy see, I'm not a fan of Putin, I think he's a dangerous lunatic. You turn........
No you didn't, you made it up.

The highlighted bit....... Did you really ? Or did i say >>>>>>
Start a thread about Putin if you want to discuss him. I was simply responding to Ouro being condemned to watching CNN.
Has she had another one already !! :eek:
You seem very resentful of a mother of 11 getting state assistance to help raise her children while gladly accepting state assistance to raise yours.
Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/benefits-britain-life-on-the-dole.944454/page-12#ixzz38Pcg4YMF
Absolutely nothing in there about me saying anything about me answering questions on Putin. More shite you have made up.
I suspect you are pissed off with me for highlighting that you are very resentful of a single mother getting state assistance to help raise her children while you gladly accept state assistance to help raise yours. Somewhat hypocritical don't you think ? Or do you believe you are more deserving ?

Last edited:
Good Idea El Mat, you can see at first hand the results of Putin's foreign policy!!
Do you mean Putin's foreign policy which saw the overthrow of a democratically elected sovereign government in the Ukraine ? Or the consequences of that ?
Or are you as confused as you normally are about international politics and events ?
At least you don't sound obsessed El Matador.
Simply responding to your multiple obsessive posts Andrew.

He only wanted a yes or no. You could have said either by the time you wrote all that.
Given his opening statement and subsequent postings it sounds like he had already chosen the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back