Rochdale taxi firm admits providing white drivers on request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure ,there was some legal boffin who said it was and they had the bloke from the local council who said they would have to go back and look at it.

Not sure how I feel about this. Obviously race/ethnicity is a 'protected characteristic' or whatever they're called now, and allowing consumers to choose the race/ethnicity of those who serve them would just lead down a slippery slope of "I'm not having that f***ing p**i serving me" in a shop

On the other hand, if a woman (gender is also a protected characteristic) requests a female driver for her own safety...who can blame her?

i have said before the firm i work for now & the firm i used to work for regularly got calls & the punter would say at the end of the conversation " oh & don't send a asian", if they did they refused to get in the car anyway as for bishop mackems point i cant see the logic at all, ok so some taxi driver has raped a lass so he wont allow his lass in a car with a strange bloke driving as he can lock it from the inside so...

will he let his lass go to the quacks on her own , where a strange bloke can do anything in the surgery - harold shipman ?
if his lass is in a accident will he let her go in to hospital with nurses - beverly alitt? charlie cullen ?
does he allow his bairns ( if he has any ) to go to school with a caretaker - ian huntley ?
hes either on a wind up or just a control freak
on a serious note , if your lass or daughters do need a taxi for going home, tell them to use a private hire firm rather than a hack, cheaper & safer ;)

I don't believe I said otherwise. You miss the point.

Do you think women who travel alone in taxis are wilfully putting themselves at risk?

Stop talking about what women can and can't do, and start putting the focus of the blame onto people who attack other people.
I wasn't putting the blame on women, do you not believe in risk assessments at work?

i have said before the firm i work for now & the firm i used to work for regularly got calls & the punter would say at the end of the conversation " oh & don't send a asian", if they did they refused to get in the car anyway as for bishop mackems point i cant see the logic at all, ok so some taxi driver has raped a lass so he wont allow his lass in a car with a strange bloke driving as he can lock it from the inside so...

will he let his lass go to the quacks on her own , where a strange bloke can do anything in the surgery - harold shipman ?
if his lass is in a accident will he let her go in to hospital with nurses - beverly alitt? charlie cullen ?
does he allow his bairns ( if he has any ) to go to school with a caretaker - ian huntley ?
hes either on a wind up or just a control freak
on a serious note , if your lass or daughters do need a taxi for going home, tell them to use a private hire firm rather than a hack, cheaper & safer ;)
Getting a taxi, having surgery.

Both the same things really when you think about it.

I wasn't putting the blame on women, do you not believe in risk assessments at work?

Getting a taxi, having surgery.

Both the same things really when you think about it.
well yes with bishops logic :lol: forget the need, just the situation is the same , who said having surgery anyway ?

well yes with bishops logic :lol: forget the need, just the situation is the same , who said having surgery anyway ?
Dr and surgery are pretty standard links I'd say, everyone's just got incredibly upset because someone said he worries about his lass basically, let's not forget this is the Internet, I'm sure when the lifeboats start getting lowered no one would object to the women and children going first.

Cause they'll all sink then the men can fix the boat and sail into the sunset.

In MANY cases innocent? So there's some girls who are targeted and attacked who aren't innocent? And this matters how? Do explain, Sir so-called Lancelot.

Innocent in the sense of not having had sex previous to the abuse. I suppose I could have used the word virginal instead. That's not putting a value judgement on the girls who had had sex. It was more in the sense of these particular girls weren't chosen for already being sexually active so the abusers could claim they would be doing it anyway.

Have a good friend who works in local police force and they state there is an increasing concern about the behaviour of Asian taxi drivers towards women who have been drinking who enter their cabs. There has been a dramatic increase in the number of complaints made to the local police. Some very serious. Therefore I can't understand why taxi firms would offer this option .....

Dr and surgery are pretty standard links I'd say, everyone's just got incredibly upset because someone said he worries about his lass basically, let's not forget this is the Internet, I'm sure when the lifeboats start getting lowered no one would object to the women and children going first.

Cause they'll all sink then the men can fix the boat and sail into the sunset
:lol:
na, i have been to the docs mate & didn't need surgery , honestly

To be honest, after reading this forum for some time now, I don't think it is only the Asian community that needs to give their heads a shake when it comes to their opinion of women, especially young white women.

And perhaps, if so many young white women weren't so slapperish in their behaviour and loose in their morals, men of all varieties would have more respect for all of them and wouldn't see them as something to be exploited and taken advantage of.

Of course the disadvantage of that would be that you wouldn't get women going out in skimpy clothing, lying drunk in gutters, being shagged from behind outside of clubs or finger blasted in the local pub.​
People like you are sick in the head.

sure i posted this before like , anyway a lad i know who was on the taxis (not anymore) picked up a young lass from 42nd street in whitley , drove to the garage next to the briar dean ( now a car wash) the lass got out & said she wanted some fags, she walked into the garage & he was sitting there , next thing he knew the lasses dad & brother turned up & started booting his car , telling him to get out then the police came , they arrested him on a rape accusation, he got chucked in the cells for the neet, he had his badge withdrawn until they got it sorted, anyway the story the lass gave couldn't have possibly happened, she got in the car happy & smiling in to the back seat ( on cctv ) they drove to the garage ( only about 5 mins away if that on a sat neet with nowt on the roads ) then she was also on cctv happy & normal , then went in the garage & broke down , they checked at the office ( all computer plotters so they know where he was at anytime & the story she gave could not possibly happen in that timespan, she said he stopped etc & he didn't as it was all on there records ) & when she was told she broke down & said she was shagging some lad on the beach & her old man would have went mental because she was late home , so because of this daft cow the lad didn't work for weeks , he got his badge back but thought fuck it, he split up with his lass now ( ne idea if it was through this though although i do think it had a part to play ) he works with bairns with mental health problems now, hes doing alreet

sure i posted this before like , anyway a lad i know who was on the taxis (not anymore) picked up a young lass from 42nd street in whitley , drove to the garage next to the briar dean ( now a car wash) the lass got out & said she wanted some fags, she walked into the garage & he was sitting there , next thing he knew the lasses dad & brother turned up & started booting his car , telling him to get out then the police came , they arrested him on a rape accusation, he got chucked in the cells for the neet, he had his badge withdrawn until they got it sorted, anyway the story the lass gave couldn't have possibly happened, she got in the car happy & smiling in to the back seat ( on cctv ) they drove to the garage ( only about 5 mins away if that on a sat neet with nowt on the roads ) then she was also on cctv happy & normal , then went in the garage & broke down , they checked at the office ( all computer plotters so they know where he was at anytime & the story she gave could not possibly happen in that timespan, she said he stopped etc & he didn't as it was all on there records ) & when she was told she broke down & said she was shagging some lad on the beach & her old man would have went mental because she was late home , so because of this daft cow the lad didn't work for weeks , he got his badge back but thought fuck it, he split up with his lass now ( ne idea if it was through this though although i do think it had a part to play ) he works with bairns with mental health problems now, hes doing alreet
And hopefully the lass is serving 5 years?

Did she get a record sentence, or is that accolade still yours, for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back