Rochdale taxi firm admits providing white drivers on request

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be honest, after reading this forum for some time now, I don't think it is only the Asian community that needs to give their heads a shake when it comes to their opinion of women, especially young white women.

And perhaps, if so many young white women weren't so slapperish in their behaviour and loose in their morals, men of all varieties would have more respect for all of them and wouldn't see them as something to be exploited and taken advantage of.

Of course the disadvantage of that would be that you wouldn't get women going out in skimpy clothing, lying drunk in gutters, being shagged from behind outside of clubs or finger blasted in the local pub.​
How many people on this board have been driving young lasses around the country to rape them?

Saying that puts some of the blame onto the victim. People should be able to behave exactly as they choose without being sexually assaulted.

Of course they should, but this isn't fantasy land, bad things happen. I should be able to leave my front door unlocked, but I can't because I'll likely come back to an empty house.

If a bloke wandered through an impoverished area waving wads of cash and his iPhone around, and he was mugged, wouldn't he have foolishly contributed to his own misfortune, or is only promiscuous women we're being all precious about here? I know for a fact he'd be called an utter tool on here and he'd get no sympathy, but say a promiscuous lass who was sucking off half a dozen lads then gets an unwanted hand on her tit was an idiot then it's 'victim blaming'.

It's not about victim blaming, it's about having enough common sense to keep yourself safe in what can be a dangerous world. There's bad people out there, anyone with more than a single brain cell doesn't put themselves at risk in the first place.

People like you are sick in the head.

You utter tool. Would you be prepared to actually give reasons for that belief or are you just a brainless squid who can't understand what he's reading and just chooses to insult people because you're thick as shite?

Not sure how I feel about this. Obviously race/ethnicity is a 'protected characteristic' or whatever they're called now, and allowing consumers to choose the race/ethnicity of those who serve them would just lead down a slippery slope of "I'm not having that f***ing p**i serving me" in a shop

On the other hand, if a woman (gender is also a protected characteristic) requests a female driver for her own safety...who can blame her?
The same people who blame a person for refusing to be served by someone of a certain race can blame a woman who doesn't want a male driver. The woman is pretty much not taking chances on getting that pesky male rapist taxi driver, whilst the person in the shop is taking no chances that the person of race isn't some terrorist in a sleeper cell waiting for the call to Paradise.

You utter tool. Would you be prepared to actually give reasons for that belief or are you just a brainless squid who can't understand what he's reading and just chooses to insult people because you're thick as shite?
You are blaming young white girls getting abused on what they wear and the way they go on.

You are sick in the head

How is it 'living in perpetual fear' how often do lasses get a taxi alone like? I can't recall a lass I am close to ever getting a taxi alone and if they were going to I wouldn't let them.
What crazy world are you living in mate?

Seriously, i'm baffled by this.

Haad on, I don't worry about my girlfriend or mam getting a taxi by themselves yet I'm the one being precious? :lol:

My Mam upped sticks and moved to London by herself when she finished school. Who the fuck am I to advise her on staying safe in a taxi?

I thought you lived in Co. Durham. Not Beirut.

If this thread is anything to go by then the white community's opinion of women needs to be looked at as well.

But then everyone already knew that...

They must be on a wind-up like. :lol:

Of course they should, but this isn't fantasy land, bad things happen. I should be able to leave my front door unlocked, but I can't because I'll likely come back to an empty house.

If a bloke wandered through an impoverished area waving wads of cash and his iPhone around, and he was mugged, wouldn't he have foolishly contributed to his own misfortune, or is only promiscuous women we're being all precious about here? I know for a fact he'd be called an utter tool on here and he'd get no sympathy, but say a promiscuous lass who was sucking off half a dozen lads then gets an unwanted hand on her tit was an idiot then it's 'victim blaming'.

It's not about victim blaming, it's about having enough common sense to keep yourself safe in what can be a dangerous world. There's bad people out there, anyone with more than a single brain cell doesn't put themselves at risk in the first place.
I would have thought it was highly highly unlikely tbh.

Surely the equivalent is getting into a car with an actual rapist not just a man who drives people around for a living?

Last edited:
You are blaming young white girls getting abused on what they wear and the way they go on.

You are sick in the head

And you are thick as shit. I have never suggested that girls deserve to get abused because of what they wear. But only a complete and utter moron with nowt but air between his lugs would lack the sense to recognise that many ethnic minority men do think that way, so it is a contributory factor, like it or not.

And for the record, you thick as shit idiot, I am a woman and would defend any woman's right to be able to dress and behave any way that she chooses to behave.

Now, unless you have something of value to contribute to this thread, other than personal insults, sod off back to the football pages and get back to kissing Janiep's backside. If you do a good job she might let you have a suck on her tits.

And you are thick as shit. I have never suggested that girls deserve to get abused because of what they wear. But only a complete and utter moron with nowt but air between his lugs would lack the sense to recognise that many ethnic minority men do think that way, so it is a contributory factor, like it or not.

And for the record, you thick as shit idiot, I am a woman and would defend any woman's right to be able to dress and behave any way that she chooses to behave.

Now, unless you have something of value to contribute to this thread, other than personal insults, sod off back to the football pages and get back to kissing Janiep's backside. If you do a good job she might let you have a suck on her tits.
:lol::lol:

Not very lady-like that mind marra.

It came across as laying some blame on what girls choose to wear as being a factor in why they're at risk for rape. Almost like saying a black mans skin tone is a contributing factor in them being at risk for racial abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back