Sheffield Child Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Yorkshire Police said: "This is a question that only those involved can answer. South Yorkshire Police will look into these allegations and where there is evidence of any misconduct referrals will be made to the IPCC."

Ah fuck, another 5m on sea levels. :evil:

Yes, no need to empathise with the victims and address the range of structural and other factors when there's important work to be done having a go at Muslims and lefties.
How about tackling the problem head on when it's reported.Rather than turning a blind eye in fear of being tarred a racist by people of your way of thinking.

Change the f***ing record man you racist bigot!
Not a chance

I just blame those responsible.
Namely Muslim perverts

So after your extensive enquiry into the circumstances there are no other factors to be addressed such as a failure by the police to take the problems of teenage girls from care and other vulnerable backgrounds, or society and the media not being too bothered about bad things happening to the proles when there's nice photogenic middle class kids to focus on? Systemic failures in the care and social work system? This is an otherwise flawless, well-founded and timely system in which nothing bad ever happens unless lefties consciously decide to do nothing because it's the PC thing to do?

Namely Muslim perverts

Oh & speaking of "bigots" ;)

You seem to spend hours every day trawling the internet for stuff about child abuse. I wonder what conclusion the police would arrive at about you, if they saw your search history?

You seem to spend hours every day trawling the internet for stuff about child abuse. I wonder what conclusion the police would arrive at about you, if they saw your search history?
In my defence I'd state it's all in the name of trying to explain the blatantly obvious to buffoons like you & a few others.

In my defence I'd state it's all in the name of trying to explain the blatantly obvious to buffoons like you & a few others.

Can't you just find yourself a normal hobby, one that doesn't make you come across as an obsessive freak?

Namely Muslim perverts

Oh & speaking of "bigots" ;)

The vast majority if those involved are Muslims it's true but almost all are employed in night time economy too. Taxis, pizza and kebab shops for example. As such they come into contact with vulnerable children not returning to disinterested shit parents or care homes. It's the time they work and where they work that is as much a common denominator as their religion- and unfair to say its because they are Muslims.

I still think it's a cultural thing and nowt to do with religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back