Sheffield Child Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vast majority if those involved are Muslims it's true but almost all are employed in night time economy too. Taxis, pizza and kebab shops for example. As such they come into contact with vulnerable children not returning to disinterested shit parents or care homes. It's the time they work and where they work that is as much a common denominator as their religion- and unfair to say its because they are Muslims.

you make a decent point but in fairness theres not many stories going round about gangs of white chippy owners and their whole extended families grooming kids.

you make a decent point but in fairness theres not many stories going round about gangs of white chippy owners and their whole extended families grooming kids.

True but in chippies, not ones i use anyway, you don't have a bunch of young lads ( usually one fit lass, one boiler and a bloke hoying the fish in the oil at the back)working till 3 or 4 in the morning with their mates running cabs all over town till 24/7.

True but in chippies, not ones i use anyway, you don't have a bunch of young lads ( usually one fit lass, one boiler and a bloke hoying the fish in the oil at the back)working till 3 or 4 in the morning with their mates running cabs all over town till 24/7.

Aye thats a decent point, I still don't think we'd have the same scale problem though.

Aye thats a decent point, I still don't think we'd have the same scale problem though.
There's clearly something culturally involved too, you'd have to have a canny disregard for girls to abuse them when they're at their most vulnerable. I doubt that its coincidental that the majority are Muslims just that the nighttime economy thing gets overlooked by Islam haters

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Lefties blah blah blah blah Asians blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Muslims.

Because no White English right-wing Christian has EVER been a peado.

There's clearly something culturally involved too, you'd have to have a canny disregard for girls to abuse them when they're at their most vulnerable. I doubt that its coincidental that the majority are Muslims just that the nighttime economy thing gets overlooked by Islam haters

To be fair, it could be as simple as those being targeted being somewhat down the scale of those society deem worthy of protection. Behavioural issues, prostitutes, drug and alcohol abuse etc. which just happen to be the ones you are talking about.
I'm not saying it's right or fair, by the way, but I'll reiterate that I think there's some skewed priorities that need addressing.

I still think it's a cultural thing and nowt to do with religion.

If that's the case why is it you don't get Sikhs Hindu's Chinese etc doing it ? you do however find Indian Muslims doing it, now why do you think that is ? Something to do with the the fucker they revere so much doing the same thing in the Koran perhaps ;)

If that's the case why is it you don't get Sikhs Hindu's Chinese etc doing it ? you do however find Indian Muslims doing it, now why do you think that is ? Something to do with the the fucker they revere so much doing the same thing in the Koran perhaps ;)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-24313452

As for the other religions, it's possible that they do but we don't get quoted what religion they follow because it doesn't sell the redtops to mentally deficient folk who can't think for themselves.

Paws man. Muhammad's child bride dates back to 600 a.d. Our Kings were the same then. Christ Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin and you wouldn't call him a pea........hang on, forget the Jerry Lee Lewis analogy.

Arab muslims don't seem to get caught up in these white girl peado rings. They prefer boys.

Paws man. Muhammad's child bride dates back to 600 a.d. Our Kings were the same then. Christ Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin and you wouldn't call him a pea........hang on, forget the Jerry Lee Lewis analogy.

Arab muslims don't seem to get caught up in these white girl peado rings. They prefer boys.
Logon or register to see this image

Nuf said really ;)

I wouldn't bother. Every thread trying to explain the term "historical context" to them tends to devolve into the line "Yeah, but Mary was a Virgin".

Logon or register to see this image

Nuf said really ;)

What the fuckity fuck has that got to do with disadvataged kids been abused in Sheffield? I think you have just proven your bigotry. And you are of course welcome to your hatred. I would prefer it if you were honest and said I don't like pakistanis etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back