Steve Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.

So what about someone like Steph Houghton? What about her opinion?

Has this tosser been outed as Monkey Man yet?

Who ? I watched 10 minutes of the womens world cup and turned it off - it was like watching an old dog chase a car and when it caught it - didnt have a clue what to do with it.

The same went for the womens ashes - absolute rubbish.

I'd suggest 15,255 posts would indicate that yes, yes I do post, but do carry on with your prejudice. I've also being supporting us for 40 odd years but again carry on
I wouldn't have dignified it with a response, janey.

Who ? I watched 10 minutes of the womens world cup and turned it off - it was like watching an old dog chase a car and when it caught it - didnt have a clue what to do with it.

The same went for the womens ashes - absolute rubbish.
Ten minutes? Was that because you'd finished your pot noodle?

I wouldn't have dignified it with a response, janey.
I wouldn't even engage with these tosspots.
I know your both right, but sometimes, I can't help myself. As a kid I battled people saying I didn't know anything about football, it was a different time when not as many girls went, and I only went to look at the players legs and all that shite. That couldn't have been further from the truth, so when dinosaurs are still saying it, I suppose it just hits a nerve.

I know your both right, but sometimes, I can't help myself. As a kid I battled people saying I didn't know anything about football, it was a different time when not as many girls went, and I only went to look at the players legs and all that shite. That couldn't have been further from the truth, so when dinosaurs are still saying it, I suppose it just hits a nerve.

Rise above it, petal.

Its a pity you didn't heed their advice. Do you actually believe anyone respects your opinion ? You might be a nice lady and I mean no disrespect but im sorry - it just doesnt wash with me.

She's a liar who has continually called me a weasel, said I have small man syndrome, said she wanted to punch me in the face and basically likes any post that gives even the merest hint of abuse towards me! She accused me of reporting posters (never going to happen) then reports one herself! :lol:
I don't mind her having a go but you can't then go crying when somebody has a go back mind.

Have you got a cock like a Walnut Whip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back