The 12th Hawes SAFC SMBers end of season piss up, friday 26th-sat 27th june 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

He said this year will be the year he comes.
Its not orgasmic?:eek::eek::idea:

He'll tell you some yarn about his log in not working but I think there was going to be a scandal breaking about him putting sheep piss into Wensleydales finest... @TAFKAHM, confirm please.
He doesnt make cheese. They buy it in and stick Made in Wensleydale on it. when hes put 500 stickers on he gets a 2 hour break to come on here:)

Last edited:
The boys just text saying he got a fb invite off Trev about some piss up and are we going, I said no but we'll probs go to the summer one again.
Turns out he is talking about the summer one. IT'S JANUARY TREVOR FFS :)

The boys just text saying he got a fb invite off Trev about some piss up and are we going, I said no but we'll probs go to the summer one again.

:lol:

Just look at the replies !!!! ...this thread is only 5 days earlier from last year ;)

What do you expect? Trev spends six months of the year hassling people about the piss up and the other six months recovering from it.

Could'nt wait much longer :lol:

Starting on the friday evening at the board hotel...happy hour 6pm-8pm :cool:

Yes, will be the same ever, as its the Hawes gala on the saturday ( 12 30pm parade ) with fancy dress, fair etc, there will be a theme !....and i think its about time we won the tug of war, need some big lads @dirty bristow .....so close last year, at least we got some free ale !

Happy hour at the club 7 30-9pm....we were dancing on the tables last year :lol:

So bring ye flags, bring ye horses heads, if ye like all things SAFC this is the weekend for you !

For places to stay, have a look on www.wensleydale.org or just google hawes accomadation and should give you a few places to stay, i will put a load of numbers on here in the next few weeks.

@Bladecat
@Wayne The Punk
@AndrewP
@oddjob
@bernardbresslaw
@Falconhoof
@foghorn
@si73
@percy
@Market Where?
@Cowvahlo
@Keawyeds
@Jacka
@Gideon Gungeon
@RestlessNatives
@WillD
@Crayon
@GlasgowMackem88
@slazzman
@waddy999
@Iansamackem
@Weremuthe
@Swindon Mackem
@Stray Cat
@Barry Siddall
@JosieAnn II
@Fezza
@babyjet33
@lordy
@Jon Snow
@Icarebecauseyoudo
@Flavonoids
@Wilfy
@Marcosplace
@Daffy
@Walter Ego
@wackyjacky
@HarrogateMackem
@wobbly tyre
@dovak
@Notorious Decka
@safc4everbp
@skellatits
@safcpirate
@The Lambton Worm
@Duracel Funny
@Frijj
@SAFCMark
@plumb crazy
@tunstall birdman
@onlyme
@Uncle D
@LadyMuck
@Its Him Again
@streaker
@stretch

and i think we should invite @Swindon On Tour

Everyone is welcome, these are the posters that have either been to the weekend or contributed on the thread over the years, missed anyone ?

FTM.

Yes, me. Must make it this year if, for no other reason, to play a blinder in the tug of war.

Not this year Trev, gutted, some fool we know is getting hitched that weekend, so at least six not going,
was hoping to do the full weekend this year, any chance the gala can be shifted to a week earlier.

Not this year Trev, gutted, some fool we know is getting hitched that weekend, so at least six not going,
was hoping to do the full weekend this year, any chance the gala can be shifted to a week earlier.

Aye, know you are, just thought it would be polite to invite you all...cant move gala, but a week later its the summer bash with several bands, around 1 000 turn up, fancy this ?

Aye, know you are, just thought it would be polite to invite you all...cant move gala, but a week later its the summer bash with several bands, around 1 000 turn up, fancy this ?
Will see what the boys want to do, will come down the week before the gala or for the summer bash, what top bands are performing.

Will see what the boys want to do, will come down the week before the gala or for the summer bash, what top bands are performing.

Dont come week before, nothing on mate,....summer bash have bands that perform stuff like kings of leon, oasis etc....top day :cool:

Yes, me. Must make it this year if, for no other reason, to play a blinder in the tug of war.

Ha way man, ye say this every year !

If you are who I think you are then thats a shame you can't make it. What will I do without my wingman scouting the Fountain for lezza talent.

If you are who I think you are then thats a shame you can't make it. What will I do without my wingman scouting the Fountain for lezza talent.

No scouting this year mate, sorry to let you down, you ball juggling, also going to miss the young blonde.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back