The 12th Hawes SAFC SMBers end of season piss up, friday 26th-sat 27th june 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which young blonde :lol:
The polish one married to that big polish lad who I didn't believe was married to her.

:eek:

Baked-in ball crust?

Hang your sack in a jug of warm lemon juice and the clag falls off, get yer lass to gi' ye a good teabagging and the nutbag will be pristine.

Not red and raw and weeping after a sandie session.

Cmon man.:rolleyes:
Hew Paddy marra, are you going to turn up or what? You'd be well suited in Hawes like.

The polish one married to that big polish lad who I didn't believe was married to her.

Hew Paddy marra, are you going to turn up or what? You'd be well suited in Hawes like.

Have a big wedding on those dates,Cow, not mine like, enjoy it anyway, should be dripping with eager minge.

Have a big wedding on those dates,Cow, not mine like, enjoy it anyway, should be dripping with eager minge.
you must be referring to the wedding are you? One thing Hawes isn't dripping with and that's minge, @TAFKAHM has soiled them all.

Ah yes she is married to him !
Aye, I believed him when he was close to knocking me out after hassling him all night saying he wasn't.:oops:

you must be referring to the wedding are you? One thing Hawes isn't dripping with and that's minge, @TAFKAHM has soiled them all.

Aye, I believed him when he was close to knocking me out after hassling him all night saying he wasn't.:oops:

Aaah right, where the fcuk is Hawes anyway, anywhere near Seaham?

:lol:

Who pulled the black American lass last june !!!!! .....all i found out was "one of your sunland lads went back with her to her room " :lol: ....there was 90 of us, who was it !!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Who pulled the black American lass last june !!!!! .....all i found out was "one of your sunland lads went back with her to her room " :lol: ....there was 90 of us, who was it !!!!!!!!!!!
:lol:No idea! Didn't even know there was such a person there! I think Des pulled didn't he, or at least left his room door open hoping he'd pull.:lol:

Aaah right, where the fcuk is Hawes anyway, anywhere near Seaham?
It's close enough to get to in a couple of hours! Yorkshire Dales mate.

:lol:No idea! Didn't even know there was such a person there! I think Des pulled didn't he, or at least left his room door open hoping he'd pull.:lol:

It's close enough to get to in a couple of hours! Yorkshire Dales mate.

Des ????????.....you mean derek ? ...he lost his room key !!!

I've got a photo of him with a "Dels windows SAFC" flag.
I never did get to ask him his name mind.

I'm not even taking the piss when I say I have no idea of his name. Its possibly Del but could be anything really. Does he post on here???

Last edited:
I've got a photo of him with a "Dels windows SAFC" flag.
I never did get to ask him his name mind.

I'm not even taking the piss when I say I have no idea of his name. Its possibly Del but could be anything really. Does he post on here???

No he does not post on here, and yes its derek and its his flag "del windows"......got a text off him yesterday in Tenerife, and will be here for the piss up :cool:

Student teacher blonde, got the drinks in for our nightcap. Beth, I think that's her name, canny lass, put up with me talkin drunk shite for ages, fancied one of
my mates, I was hoping for a threesome.

Take it she was not a local ? dont know a beth from around here !

Dripping minge in Hawes, you can't find any, you must have eyesight like Stevie Wonder.

If its lass with blonde hair in her 50s !!!!! that works at the fountain ???? ....that would be Janice, used to date Gary bennetts brother Dave !!
Young lass, early twenty's, worked at the White Hart I think. We were sat with her and Mrs. Trev late on at the fountain.

Student teacher blonde, got the drinks in for our nightcap. Beth, I think that's her name, canny lass, put up with me talkin drunk shite for ages, fancied one of
my mates, I was hoping for a threesome.

Was she not a Latvian lass or summit. Canny smart she was anall. She was all owa one of the Sunderland lads and he wanted nowt to do with her.
Poor lad looked terrified.
If only @tunstall birdman was there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back