The 12th Hawes SAFC SMBers end of season piss up, friday 26th-sat 27th june 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
="Cowvahlo, post: 19657214, member: 11671"]Normal??? I'm glad you said from the Dales afterwards.

There's no point in that man, unless you get do a scouting mission like...[/QUOTE]
Trev's quite normal and has got loads of mates but most of em only ever say Baaaa to him:)
@TAFKAHM correct me if I am wrong

Will do that for you pal, we can't make the gala or music festival weekend because one of the lads is getting married, nice lad but a fool.
Very much so. Look forward to your report mate.

="Cowvahlo, post: 19657214, member: 11671"]Normal??? I'm glad you said from the Dales afterwards.

There's no point in that man, unless you get do a scouting mission like...
Trev's quite normal and has got loads of mates but most of em only ever say Baaaa to him:)
@TAFKAHM correct me if I am wrong[/QUOTE]
Have you heard what that translates into? 'Not again Trev, at least bring some vaseline'

@TAFKAHM any other weekends when theres something on?
I fancy a weekend in the summer with our lass and the little'un on the campsite. Nee way I'd let the lasses spoil my fun on gala weekend, thats me and my lads time.

Just a little note to anyone who hasn't been, beautiful part of the world is Hawes.

@TAFKAHM any other weekends when theres something on?
I fancy a weekend in the summer with our lass and the little'un on the campsite. Nee way I'd let the lasses spoil my fun on gala weekend, thats me and my lads time.

Just a little note to anyone who hasn't been, beautiful part of the world is Hawes.

There certainly is mate ! Just a week later its the summer bash on the community fields with various bands. ..around 1k people turn up ! ...just get your tickets on the piss up weekend :)

There's no point in that man, unless you get do a scouting mission like...
@TAFKAHM correct me if I am wrong[/QUOTE]

Or moo :lol:

A feel good factor bump after that win over fulham :cool:

Last edited:
There certainly is mate ! Just a week later its the summer bash on the community fields with various bands. ..around 1k people turn up ! ...just get your tickets on the piss up weekend :)

As was thinking about something a bit quieter like. I'll have our lass and the little'un she's only ten.
Probs just come down in the summer have a night there then a couple in the lakes.

Don't want to sound like I'm Trip Advisor but if anyones thinking of staying at the campsite, behind it theres a canny walk for families along the dale, nice countryside, barns for the kids to explore, that sort of thing.

Well any weekend in the dales will be good if the weather is fine, middle of july will be nice, always plenty of decent walks etc...

I'm sure you're all lovely people but isn't it a bit awkward when you're introducing yourself for the first few times?

I'm sure you're all lovely people but isn't it a bit awkward when you're introducing yourself for the first few times?

Its not like that at all....the amount that has been since 2004, when you get here, it turns out that most knows someone, for those that dont, just start chatting footy and talk about the SMB later...most that come arnt on here anyhow !

Canny funny actually -" aye so I thought it would be interesting to spend the weekend with some people I have never met off the internet."

I went last year with my two lads and didn't know anyone at all (apart from them obviously)
We were going to stay a night in the lakes then climb Sharp Edge the next day. Just stopped in Hawes instead of Keswick.
Its the same as been on the drink at an away match really where everyone just seems to get on. I'd know Trev and might recognise Cowvahlo but then again I might not. Doesn't matter really, its an excuse to have a drink, a bit craic on and visit a nice part of the dales.

I went last year with my two lads and didn't know anyone at all (apart from them obviously)
We were going to stay a night in the lakes then climb Sharp Edge the next day. Just stopped in Hawes instead of Keswick.
Its the same as been on the drink at an away match really where everyone just seems to get on. I'd know Trev and might recognise Cowvahlo but then again I might not. Doesn't matter really, its an excuse to have a drink, a bit craic on and visit a nice part of the dales.
It's funny like but over the years you just get to know people who you might not have spoke to the year before. @Uncle D being a classic case. Top bloke who always points out the blast...didnt know him from Adam before we started going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back