The Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

No horror film makes me want to hide behind the sofa like some of the mega awkward moments in the office. The one where they all go clubbing and Gareth pulls is class.

I caught the first episode by pure chance in a hotel in Aberdeen. I thought it was a documentary for a while, I was thinking who is this wanker? I was hooked and loved every episode. It was genius.

I know something's good when the wife 'does not get it'? Family Guy being another example.

The U.S. one was genuinely better like

It was a different type of show though just based on a similar idea

The first season of the U.S. version was dreadful as they had basically tried to make a carbon copy of the original. Once the writers changed it to make it its own show it became brilliant TV like.

The first season of the U.S. version was dreadful as they had basically tried to make a carbon copy of the original. Once the writers changed it to make it its own show it became brilliant TV like.

Watching them all through again at the minute and the standard drops massively after the 6th series, brilliant up to that point though.

yeah the first US series was awful but it turned brilliant
pam and erin are just delicious
nearly every character in it is brilliant

Watching them all through again at the minute and the standard drops massively after the 6th series, brilliant up to that point though.
true i suppose but I was just happy swooning over Pam and Erin by that point.
Carrell though was immense - that dinner party he had at his house with his mad wife and the tiny tv on the wall :lol:

yeah the first US series was awful but it turned brilliant
pam and erin are just delicious
nearly every character in it is brilliant
:lol:
I would literally be thinking when watching"do I love Pam more or Erin more?" :lol:

:lol:
I would literally be thinking when watching"do I love Pam more or Erin more?" :lol:

haha i know! i got proper upset when erin appeared as i felt i was cheating on Pam !
i darent start watching it again or il end up falling in love with thm both again
sexy loveable cuddly slags !

i darent watch it incase she snogs any blokes in it
im starting to hate you now and i dont even know you - i bet youre dead canny but i see you now as a threat to my future happiness mate

true i suppose but I was just happy swooning over Pam and Erin by that point.
Carrell though was immense - that dinner party he had at his house with his mad wife and the tiny tv on the wall :lol:

that is a belting episode actually :lol::lol:

My Pam crush got so bad that I had to stop watching it with our lass for a while because I would spend entire episodes talking about how amazing she was. Erin is tremendous but I would literally rip my own dick off to sniff a chair Pam had sat on, wouldn't even have to have been recently either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back