The tories

Status
Not open for further replies.

If they could get away with it the bastards would ban trade unions.

Good.

Completely different

This

They also use a form of AV to select their leader, but campaigned against it in favour of keeping the undemocratic FPTP.

It's not undemocratic - you don't vote for the PM you vote for your local MP.

Totally representative.

If FPTP was abandoned you'd see the political parties only focussing their efforts on the larger population centres.

I don't see how that is hard to grasp.

They play a part in the checks and balances of a democratic society. Is there any democracy anywhere in the world they've been banned?
Not that I know of, can't understand how any decent minded person could see it as a negative that there are groups we have working to make sure decent working people don't get fucked over by money chasing businesses or the government.

It's not undemocratic - you don't vote for the PM you vote for your local MP.

Totally representative.

If FPTP was abandoned you'd see the political parties only focussing their efforts on the larger population centres.

I don't see how that is hard to grasp.

a) technically you don't vote for PM, but most people do
b) when you have more than 2 parties, FPTP isn't democratic, as
i) it encourages you to vote against who you don't want
ii) you end up with an MP the majority didn't vote for

As for them focussing on larger population centres, they've been doing that for decades anyway.
I'm not advocating PR, I liked AV, but as a midway I'd like to see the run off method replace FPTP

If they could get away with it the bastards would ban trade unions.

Give them time...

If they want true democracy in the workplace then they should allow a ballot box in the workplace, postal votes and online voting. This will be far more inclusive than the current system.

They don't support this as it will give any union activity achieved through such a democratic process a clear mandate and they do not want that under any circumstances.

Democracy does not exist, only the illusion of it.

It's not good at all. Only a fool would think otherwise.

Or someone brainwashed by the media and governments, or a rich person intent on exploiting workers.

You really do come across as a paranoid lunatic

Or someone informed on how the so called 'democratic' system is a joke, informed on how unions have been demonised and played down/cut back/penalised and informed on historical facts etc.

Pray tell us - what in the post I made is incorrect, please tell us, showing your evidence how I am a paranoid lunatic.
Or are you just a raving nutter who insults posters whilst having no clue about the topic?

Or someone informed on how the so called 'democratic' system is a joke, informed on how unions have been demonised and played down/cut back/penalised and informed on historical facts etc.

Pray tell us - what in the post I made is incorrect, please tell us, showing your evidence how I am a paranoid lunatic.
Or are you just a raving nutter who insults posters whilst having no clue about the topic?

The evidence is all to see on your 4am rants every morning

The evidence is all to see on your 4am rants every morning

You incapable of answering a simple question?
Instead of random insults, tear my posts to shreds, post up the FACTS and evidence as to what is wrong.
You must have those facts and the evidence surely, or you would not call someone a paranoid lunatic, it would make you look like a useless tosser trying to be big and clever on a forum if you didnt have the evidence, or at least the balls to back up what you say with a reasoned discussion.
Which is it, am I wrong, and you can prove it, or are you a loser who tries and fails to bully people online with random insults to make their sad life seem better?

One group of people I really detest

Came across a tory recently that went out of his way to make the tories sound evil so as not to be known as a tory in the workplace setting he was in.
Tories - so bad they are embarassed to let others know they are tories when faced with situations they caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back