The tories

Status
Not open for further replies.
You incapable of answering a simple question?
Instead of random insults, tear my posts to shreds, post up the FACTS and evidence as to what is wrong.
You must have those facts and the evidence surely, or you would not call someone a paranoid lunatic, it would make you look like a useless tosser trying to be big and clever on a forum if you didnt have the evidence, or at least the balls to back up what you say with a reasoned discussion.
Which is it, am I wrong, and you can prove it, or are you a loser who tries and fails to bully people online with random insults to make their sad life seem better?

Came across a tory recently that went out of his way to make the tories sound evil so as not to be known as a tory in the workplace setting he was in.
Tories - so bad they are embarassed to let others know they are tories when faced with situations they caused.

Me mothers a Tory as well only time we don't get on

I'm certain I'm adopted

What right does he have to portray himself as a man of the people
We need proper left wing working class like the viscount Anthony Wedgwood Benn
:lol:
And there were few better or more constant spokesmen . Rip Tony .
If corbyn has as much long term bottle as Tony I will be happy.

And there were few better or more constant spokesmen . Rip Tony .
If corbyn has as much long term bottle as Tony I will be happy.
maybe that's the solution then
More aristocracy in the house of commons. More sons, (and in AnthonyWedgwood's case grandsons) of career politicians.
Did they ever get to the bottom of his tax evasion btw?

Be an interesting contest with Sadiq Khan forLabour

Grammar school. Mother was a teacher, father an engineer. The absolute bastard.

Don't forget he went to a fee paying Prep School before he went to Grammar School and then he used the "conscientious objector" excuse to be excused joining the Cadets (which no other boy at the school had a problem doing).

Now he expects the electorate to be stupid enough to elect a party that would allow him to become PM and dismantle our armed forces!

Don't forget he went to a fee paying Prep School before he went to Grammar School and then he used the "conscientious objector" excuse to be excused joining the Cadets (which no other boy at the school had a problem doing).

Now he expects the electorate to be stupid enough to elect a party that would allow him to become PM and dismantle our armed forces!
So these are long standing convictions then . Must be a bad thing , much rather have a slithering shape shifter .

I really can't imagine anyone being stupid enough to believe if he ever became PM he would dismantle the armed forces. Seriously man, just no.

maybe that's the solution then
More aristocracy in the house of commons. More sons, (and in AnthonyWedgwood's case grandsons) of career politicians.
Did they ever get to the bottom of his tax evasion btw?
I have no rancour for those who renounce the privilage of title , the more the merrier .
In terms of tax evasion are you referring to the family ensuring his late wife's share of the joint estate passed directly to her children on her death ? Hardly tax evasion, every astute family in the land tax plans in this way don't they . At least until such times as we can achieve surity of equitable social distribution by the state.

You mean the when he says we should expand our conventional forces to suit the nature of our risks today?

“Why do have to be able to have planes, transport aircraft, aircraft carriers and everything else to get anywhere in the world? Why?”

Doesn't sound like that to me - more like he would prefer us only to have a Home Guard!

“Why do have to be able to have planes, transport aircraft, aircraft carriers and everything else to get anywhere in the world? Why?”

Doesn't sound like that to me - more like he would prefer us only to have a Home Guard!

Where is that quote from and what was the context?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back