The TRUTH about Muslims, Islam & YOU

• Thread starter Deleted member 28618
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
But they can, it is this kind of attitude which causes them to segregate themselves from us. We should be doing everything we can to integrate them in our society.

She wasn't six though, was she? Not that it matters because we are judging on times hundreds of years ago, where what was accepted then socially is not now.

Married him at 6 but he didn't shag her until she was 9.

She wasn't six though, was she? Not that it matters because we are judging on times hundreds of years ago, where what was accepted then socially is not now.
Hold on though, if Mohammad was speaking directly to God, surely God's morals weren't 'of the time' and he would have told him that it was wrong?

Is it true that Muslamians don't like dogs because their own particular fairy story book has a tale where Mohammad's secret location was betrayed by one barking.?

This was told to me on a field to explain why our mutt was getting the evil eye from some people watching two Muslim teams playing football.

Is it true that Muslamians don't like dogs because their own particular fairy story book has a tale where Mohammad's secret location was betrayed by one barking.?

This was told to me on a field to explain why our mutt was getting the evil eye from some people watching two Muslim teams playing football.

A rapid Google tells me they consider dog saliva to be unclean, that's about it.

According to many accounts, including her own, she was married to him at 6 and he had sex with her when she was 9 and had just started puberty. So although there can be some argument about the accurate recording of ages, it's the having sex with her when she started puberty that seems to confirm it.

My point on asking them about it was that if ISIS wants to establish a Caliphate and run the state according to the Quran, I wanted to know just how far that would go. It's interesting of the ISIS supporters who took the bait, not one of them denied that he married her at 6 (actually they confirmed it), not one of them would condemn it and not one would say that in the new IS this practice wouldn't be allowed.

I would never judge an average Muslim on customs of thousands of years ago, however these were ISIS nutjobs I was arguing with. They're going round beheading people, taking women as sex slaves and demanding Christians convert to Islam or be killed. So it's actually unfair to judge that lot by societies current standards.

Last edited:
According to many accounts, including her own, she was married to him at 6 and he had sex with her when she was 9 and had just started puberty. So although there can be some argument about the accurate recording of ages, it's the having sex with her when she started puberty that seems to confirm it.

My point on asking them about it was that if ISIS wants to establish a Caliphate and run the state according to the Quran, I wanted to know just how far that would go. It's interesting of the ISIS supporters who took the bait, not one of them denied that he married her at 6 (actually they confirmed it), not one of them would condemn it and not one would say that in the new IS this practice wouldn't be allowed.

I would never judge an average Muslim on customs of thousands of years ago, however these were ISIS nutjobs I was arguing with. They're going round beheading people, taking women as sex slaves and demanding Christians convert to Islam or be killed. So it's actually unfair to judge that lot by societies current standards.

Aye there is some fucked up ness over there at the moment.

Hold on though, if Mohammad was speaking directly to God, surely God's morals weren't 'of the time' and he would have told him that it was wrong?
God doesn't exist though, does he? He was clearly hallucinating on some for of psychedelic drug.

Aye there is some fucked up ness over there at the moment.

God doesn't exist though, does he? He was clearly hallucinating on some for of psychedelic drug.
Indeed. I'd hate to be a woman in the new IS. Sadly, I can't see large scale military intervention not taking place against them. Especially now they've seized oil fields.

every day and like most groups of people 99% are sound, the odd arsehole but nothing at all to do with their religion, arseholes are arseholes whatever their creed or colour

Married him at 6 but he didn't shag her until she was 9.
People of that time were fucked up, if we go back a little further and look at Egypt it is even worse. So what Muhammad did was quite in line with what the people of the time were doing. As long as nobody tries changing today's laws in this society to match those of times from hundreds of years ago, it is all good.

Indeed. I'd hate to be a woman in the new IS. Sadly, I can't see large scale military intervention not taking place against them. Especially now they've seized oil fields.
They have had oil fields for quite some time iirc, to be honest when we first planned this if it was planned properly me and you would not be sitting here saying this. For all the advancement our technology has faced, our leaders are still as incompetent as they were hundreds of years ago. We should convert the world to a republic and have a collection of leaders where if one gets too power hungry the others murder him on the Ides of March.

Last edited:
I was at school with loads of Muslim girls and uni a couple of Kuwaiti sisters.
I have worked with a few and find them no different to anyone else except for not gambling and not drinking oh and they're sweets are shit.

I am sitting waiting for 2 muslim friends in a fine bar for dinner. As well as a safa, a fijiing a zimbawean and a Maori.
My money is on the Maori tying to kill it us and eat our brains.
They.may be some taunting of the muzzie about muslim he'll if they get pissed . Which they normally do. You could not wish to meet a more kind and generous couple. I hope that offends you

I am sitting waiting for 2 muslim friends in a fine bar for dinner. As well as a safa, a fijiing a zimbawean and a Maori.
They.may be some taunting of the muzzie about muslim he'll if they get pissed . Which they normally do. You could not wish to meet a more kind and generous couple. I hope that offends you
It will take a f***ing sight more than that to offend me, I'll tell you.

every day and like most groups of people 99% are sound, the odd arsehole but nothing at all to do with their religion, arseholes are arseholes whatever their creed or colour

I don't think this reflects the political and social situation in the UK.

Is this a joke?

Was talking to a lass last week who was seeing a muslim lad for 8 years.

Everything was going swimmingly until he suddenly decided he didn't want anything to do with her and if she came round there would be 'trouble'. Someone in his family took offence to this western girl. She later found out he was forced to marry someone, even having his engagement party behind her back when they were still together.

She's a tad upset. She's going to write a paper on forced marriage and it's effects in the UK, which even though illegal is very hard to police.

They’re not happy in Gaza …
They’re not happy in Egypt …
They’re not happy in Libya …
They’re not happy in Morocco …
They’re not happy in Iran …
They’re not happy in Iraq …
They’re not happy in Yemen ….
They’re not happy in Afghanistan ….
They’re not happy in Pakistan …
They’re not happy in Syria …
They’re not happy in Lebanon …

SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They’re happy in Australia …
They’re happy in Canada ..
They’re happy in England …
They’re happy in France ..
They’re happy in Italy ..
They’re happy in Germany …
They’re happy in Sweden ..
They’re happy in the USA …
They’re happy in Norway ..
They’re happy in Holland …
They’re happy in Denmark …

Basically, they’re happy in every country that is not Muslim
and unhappy in every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

AND THEN- They want to change those countries to be like,
THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

Excuse me, but I can’t help wondering…
How damn dumb can you get?
Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim
Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.
Lets have a look at the evidence:
– No Christmas
– No television
-No nude women
– No pork chops
– No hot dogs
– No burgers
– No beer
– No bacon
– Rags for clothes
– Towels for hats
– Constant wailing from some idiot in a tower
– More than one wife
– More than one mother-in-law
– You can’t shave
– Your wife can’t shave
– Your wife is picked by someone else for you
– Then they tell them that “when they die, it all gets better”???

Well No Shit Sherlock!….
It’s not like it could get much worse!

Interesting views and comments on this here thread. Lived and worked amongst Muslims for 4 years. Never any issues, this was however, before 9/11 and 7/7. In a world today where religion continues to create the problems we now face, I do believe worse is yet to come. Watching the antics of ISIS, Syria, Israel and Palestine at the moment and the distinct lack of comment coming out of the Middle Eastern countries of Saudi, UAE, Iran, Qatar etc etc, causes me greater concern. Either they are concerned about what is occuring or they are funding what is occuring - all of which appears to be drawing the West further into the mire, with journalists being murdered and probably more to come. Worrying times, all over religion, which should surely be condemned by every sane individual no matter what religion they follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back