Three Weaker Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinnar like, our 15 point season would be tough to beat! And Derby's! Mind their team against Chelsea was laughable. Won't stop them comfortably getting 3 points against us like.
Comes to something when Matt Taylor is their best player on paper

It gives you the best indication, but it's not an exact science. If you could somehow have the same teams with the same players, staff, fixtures etc. over consecutive seasons, they wouldn't all finish in exactly the same positions each time.
The teams that deserve to get relegated get relegated.

I have. If we stick to a seige mentality from the outset i think we could scrape through.
Not every team is Man City or Chelsea. I do believe there are three worse than us. Hopefully our experience will just about outpoint their initial optimism by the end.
we will be nowhere near a relegation battle this season

Not perhaps, definitely. Barring points deductions and that.

What you are saying is subjective at best. Better players don't necessarily make better teams.

They might deserve to go down, it still doesn't necessarily make them worse teams. A team can jump five places on one goal.

I was thinking that on Monday when he got subbed off. Dyche will be gone by January at a push IMO. I'd like to think they'd keep him but highly doubt it given modern football.
Just hate their tin pot ground me, Turf Moor what a dump

They might deserve to go down, it still doesn't necessarily make them worse teams. A team can jump five places on one goal.

Yes but they had to be close enough in the first place for that one goal to count.
If we'd scored one f**king goal in the 15 point season we wouldn't have jumped five places.

Generally speaking the final league table doesn't lie over the course of a season. If the points spread is very tight then i'd agree that league positions alone may not mean a team is miles better than another.
However, if a team is 20 points ahead but only one league position ahead then they are a better team.

Hope this is the bottom 7!

Mags ???? At least they have 2 players with 1st team exp for every position with a few left over - we cant say that - very weak at moment and once injuries hit, we r royally fkd. 3 players min b4 sept 1st needed - fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back