Tour de France thread 2014**

Who will win the Tour de France?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hoping to claim second spot in the velogames leaderboard
relying on Tony Martin tomorrow for plenty of points.

who else is likely to be up there? TvG and maybe Peraud... How about Nibbly to take it easy so more suspicions aren't raised. Any others from further down on gc? Thomas might put a big one in?

who else is likely to be up there? TvG and maybe Peraud... How about Nibbly to take it easy so more suspicions aren't raised. Any others from further down on gc? Thomas might put a big one in?

Thomas reckons it might suit him...
such a long tt I'm not sure anyone really knows...Apart from Martin obviously.

given up looking at TDF leader board as doing that shite :lol:

ye can balls. thats mine nailed on

Just looked at the Velogames table. Disappointingly, I've little chance of actually being the Lanterne Rouge but I also had a look at Lebz, Orica GreenLebz team. Astonishing.

If there was a case for doubting performance and demanding further testing, it would be in the selection of that team. Very suspicious!!! :eek::eek:

Anyway, Greipel for me today.

I had taken delivery of some lovely spanish steak around the time I picked the team ;)

I got lucky with Froome and Contador being out. Majka wouldn't have taken the points he did if riding for Contador but I fancied Nibbles for a couple of stages and couldn't justify the outlay for either of the big two.

Anyone there today from on here? Me and the girlfriend (no) went along as we're staying a train journey away from Bergerac and it was class like, mint atmosphere despite the rain and summit I'd do again given the chance. 2km from the finish line on a pretty sharp bend but nee crashes.

Martins to lose really. Reckon Nibali second. Kiryienka was 4th in the World Champs last year, 3rd the year before; he might be worth a shout e/w. TvG will be up there. Probably a bit too long for Peraud. Valverde on the Spanish national TT this year, hopefully he'll be up there for the sake of my Velogames team.

Forgot about Dumoulin - He's decent. Won the Dutch national champs on a similar length course.

Last edited:
If Valverde is the national TT champion why is Peraud hot fav to finish 2nd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back