Truency

ChrisK

Winger
Caught a Bbc news clip this morning 1-5 kids now playing the nick wtf
The do gooders solution is to pick them up at home In minibus or taxis to get the cherubs to school.
No wonder this country is fooked.

It's because kids ain't scared of their parents anymore. I was scared to disappoint me ma when I was a kid, she gave me a clip up till the age of ten or so I was way too big at that point but I respected her and didn't want to disappoint her. I "dolled" off now and then as did most kids but I see kids clearly off school and fine kicking about with their ma's it's a different world tomthe 80s and 90s.

Caught a Bbc news clip this morning 1-5 kids now playing the nick wtf
The do gooders solution is to pick them up at home In minibus or taxis to get the cherubs to school.
No wonder this country is fooked.
Used to doll off a lot ,do gooders sticking Their noses in again make things worse those fu??as ,and when I got caught dolling off we got the cane ,strap ,slipper then put on report ,still didn't stop me from dolling though 😏

I " jigged " quite a bit in the early 70s . Didnt do my exam results any good like . Thought i was too clever to need to learn anything else.

It's because kids ain't scared of their parents anymore. I was scared to disappoint me ma when I was a kid, she gave me a clip up till the age of ten or so I was way too big at that point but I respected her and didn't want to disappoint her. I "dolled" off now and then as did most kids but I see kids clearly off school and fine kicking about with their ma's it's a different world tomthe 80s and 90s.
Had several mates who use to bunk school occasionally, I wouldn't dare, my parents would be on my case, let alone what my dad would do to me (80/90s as well).

I used to doll off loads when I was at school, went in, got my mark then sneaked out. Kids can't do that these days cos the front indoor door to reception is locked (at least at Castle View it is), think it was a safety thing after Dunblane.
My son is 15 and has autism and can't go anywhere alone so has obviously never dolled off. He wouldn't be able to anyway without me finding out as they ring if they haven't turned up by a certain time. My Mam and Dad didn't have a clue when I didn't go to school.

Last edited:
Every other Friday we’d get an early finish for homework so after dinner we’d always climb the fence and bunk off the last lesson and go to wet n wild

God knows how we weren’t caught as every lesson was recorded on an electric register

Did you play the nick from English lessons :D
Typed without my readers on, so take a could do better. 👍
Going in every day doesn't seem to have done much for the OPs spelling.
Class room swat 😂
Used to doll off a lot ,do gooders sticking Their noses in again make things worse those fu??as ,and when I got caught dolling off we got the cane ,strap ,slipper then put on report ,still didn't stop me from dolling though 😏
Give them a warning first time,
2nd time a weeks ban, 3rd time kick em out of school.
Parent’s responsibility to get them to school, why should tax payer lay on taxi’s to get kids into school ?

Last edited:
Typed without my readers on, so take a could do better. 👍

Class room swat 😂

Give them a warning first time,
2nd time a weeks ban, 3rd time kick em out of school.
Parent’s responsibility to get them to school, why should tax payer lay on taxi’s to get kids into school ?
Cause there to friggin soft ,when I was a kid lived in pennywell for a short time 😂I had to get the bus to school myself and was only 6 year old now they get chauffered to school and most of them live on the same estate as Their school ffs !!!!!

Back