Vergini, borini and Alonso all close to signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

must be frustrating for Poyet , looks a right farce and thats being kind
for him to get the best out of the players that he had at his disposal should prove to short that he's worth investing in. why did poyet sign a new contract if he was not promised to be backed?

for him to get the best out of the players that he had at his disposal should prove to short that he's worth investing in. why did poyet sign a new contract if he was not promised to be backed?
a years extension on top of a remaining year makes you wonder ! something not right once again throughout

there wont be any its as clear as day , you can offer 50m for a player but if you are going to pay him 30k a year hes going elsewhere

I don't see many trying to pry Borini out of Liverpool....also, he already didn't play for Liverpool last season and they made Champions League....where else is he going?? ....besides the bench for Liverpool??

there wont be any its as clear as day , you can offer 50m for a player but if you are going to pay him 30k a year hes going elsewhere
seems that way. if we don't pay the going rate, other clubs will as they overtake us. it can't be the area that stops a player from signing, plenty of players have signed for the mags that were pretty good, so there's no bloody excuse, apart from, well....... we could be pennypinching.

a years extension on top of a remaining year makes you wonder ! something not right once again throughout
i don't think poyet would have said the things that he has lately if he knew things were going well. he tends to lash out a bit if things are not going the way he thinks they should be.

seems that way. if we don't pay the going rate, other clubs will as they overtake us. it can't be the area that stops a player from signing, plenty of players have signed for the mags that were pretty good, so there's no bloody excuse, apart from, well....... we could be pennypinching.

You can't have it both ways....you can't argue for overpaying for players and then argue about penny pinching!! Borini has already been with Chelsea, Parma and Liverpool and has not nailed down a spot....maybe what we offered is fair market value!!! Sometimes the club needs backing in these situations....Borini is not the be all and end all of SAFC!!!

I don't see many trying to pry Borini out of Liverpool....also, he already didn't play for Liverpool last season and they made Champions League....where else is he going?? ....besides the bench for Liverpool??
IMO and only IMO Borini would jump at the chance of coming back here but we lack the ambition to add to his quality and pay the going rate , why the hell come back to be in a side flirting with relegation once again and the squad we have now will be down and around there , hes a good player and needs to be playing at a level that suits him . He gave his all last season and was well suited to Poyets train of thought but it sure as damn looking like hes ultra cautious of being involved in another bottom of the league show , its no good buying him without improving elsewhere and the signings so far hardly say wow Sunderland have just signed ....??? , as i say all IMO

You can't have it both ways....you can't argue for overpaying for players and then argue about penny pinching!! Borini has already been with Chelsea, Parma and Liverpool and has not nailed down a spot....maybe what we offered if fair market value!!! Sometimes the club needs backing in these situations....Borini is not the be all and end all of SAFC!!!
pennypinching as in wages, im on about. i don't think we have any bother bidding for a player, but it seems to collapse at the discussion with the player stage........

IMO and only IMO Borini would jump at the chance of coming back here but we lack the ambition to add to his quality and pay the going rate , why the hell come back to be in a side flirting with relegation once again and the squad we have now will be down and around there , hes a good player and needs to be playing at a level that suits him . He gave his all last season and was well suited to Poyets train of thought but it sure as damn looking like hes ultra cautious of being involved in another bottom of the league show , its no good buying him without improving elsewhere and the signings so far hardly say wow Sunderland have just signed ....??? , as i say all IMO

OK, your opinion....but where has Borini ever produced besides Sunderland that he can make such a stance?? Who the fuck is he besides a player who has been loaned out at each club he been to??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back