Well this plane crash/shooting down knacks the 9/11 nutters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ. Well all the insiders needed to go was frame some muzzie passengers, get flight instructors to say they attended flight schools but never wanted to practice landing, plant their passports, switch planes for drones and missiles, get the passengers to ring their loved ones from the hijacked planes, get air stewardesses to contact the ground, have air traffic control either in on it or fooled to track the fake flights, plant explosives throughout the towers, fire a missile at the pentagon, plant bodies matching those on the missing flight at the pentagon,,have bin laden and al Qaeda duped into saying the dud it on hidden cameras, have actors acting as eye witnesses on the streets of manhattan and Washington.....

Yep, well put.

But you are doubting a 767 hit the pentagon aren't you? So did they think well we could use planes on the towers and then fuck it, just use a missile on the pentagon rather than another plane?

Yep

You doubt a plane hit the pentagon. Well the passengers who got in flight 77 were found at the crash site where a load people saw a plane hit it (a missile wasn't seen hitting it, a plane was, and coincidentally it was at the exact time flight 77 was tracked to the pentagon by air traffic control).

Lets not go down the eye witness route, full of holes and contradictions. And I wouldn't fully trust air traffic control, it was in full meltdown that day. Precisely how many hijackings did they report that morning? Fighters were scrambled to phantom hijackings the lot. The whole thing was a mess.

And people did see low flying planes around the Pentagon that morning, more than one actually, if you go on the eye witness reports that is, one that didn't even look like a civilian plane. Like I said eye witness reports are full of holes and contradictions.

Last edited:

Well that's exactly what you then proceeded to do. Anyway, neither of the planes which flew into the WTC was vapourised.

Yes you will. Loads of stuff was found from the planes at the WTC site, some of it made from paper. Life vests, seat cushions, in-flight magazines, at least one passport, bits of bodies, an air miles card belonging to a passenger, loads of bits of the planes themselves.

Spot on. These nutters who think everything would be vaporised cos the plane hit the towers are laughable. They also ignore the fact many others passports were found but ooh cos one was of the hijackers its all a bit suss :lol:

Well there we have it, PM thinks the insiders used planes to attack the towers and then instead of just using another plane for the pentagon attack decided to risk blowing the whole thing by opting to use a missile. ffs :lol:

Last edited:
Jeesus. It's like you're being thick on purpose. Did the 'Plane' come from directly overhead? No. The supposed plane flew in the f***ing side of the building not on the roof. If it had I would happily concede the point that the cameras would catch sweet FA. As it is we should have concrete footage of said plane.
Not withstanding the slow frame rates if shite cctv caméras etc, even if I showed you the best video of a plane Smashing into the Pentagon, what would you say? Fair cop guv, I was wrong all along. Nope. It's be a hoax or a cgi. Speaking of which if they really wanted to convince the naysayers, why don't they mock one up? Like the moon landing. Easy, cheap, gets the idiots of their back.

You're pushing on a rope man.

Spot on. These nutters who think everything would be vaporised cos the plane hit the towers are laughable. They also ignore the fact many others passports were found but ooh cos one was of the hijackers its all a bit suss :lol:

Well there we have it, PM thinks the insiders used planes to attack the towers and then instead of just using another plane for the pentagon attack decided to risk blowing the whole thing by opting to use a missile. ffs :lol:
i misused the word " vaporised"

Not withstanding the slow frame rates if shite cctv caméras etc, even if I showed you the best video of a plane Smashing into the Pentagon, what would you say? Fair cop guv, I was wrong all along. Nope. It's be a hoax or a cgi. Speaking of which if they really wanted to convince the naysayers, why don't they mock one up? Like the moon landing. Easy, cheap, gets the idiots of their back.

And you're pissing into the wind.

i misused the word " vaporised"

It's alright mate I know what you meant.

On one hand we are led to believe that the planes hitting the planes caused a fire to burn hot enough to melt steel and cause the collapse of the towers and on the other hand we are told that items survived the huge fire ball and that it's alright if a passport from one of the hijackers was found on ground level totally unscathed.

Can't have it both ways.

Last edited:

On one hand we are led to believe that the planes hitting the planes caused a fire to burn hot enough to melt steel and cause the collapse of the towers and on the other hand we are told that items survived the huge fire ball and that it's alright if a passport from one of the hijackers was found on ground level totally unscathed.

Can't have it both ways.
Answer the question.

To be fair the only images released i've ever seen is about 0.6 seconds long or something which i find absolutely f***ing astounding given that it was the nerve centre of the entire American Military forces. Are there any better ones ?

To be fair the only images released i've ever seen is about 0.6 seconds long or something which i find absolutely f***ing astounding given that it was the nerve centre of the entire American Military forces. Are there any better ones ?
Does it matter if you or I see them? If it really is that big an issue I'm certain the cia could quite easily mock some up to appease the lunatics.

Please don't tell me you think this is some sort of cover up.

Answer the question.

What question was this? Some hypothetical hyperbole?

Yes if a video was shown to the public which conformed to the damage that was present, then yes I would say 'fair cop guv, I was wrong, it wasn't a missile, it was a plane'.

But as your mates on this thread have said already, I would just move on to the next thread that needs pulling, because, let's face it, there wasn't just one smoking gun that day. There were shit loads.....

Just face it, the attack was at best incompetence from the U.S military and government, at worst they were complicit in the death of thousands of their own citizens. Not as if they haven't done it before. See Pearl Harbor.

The problem with CCTV now is storing the images, it was even more of a problem then. That's why they are low quality and only capture images every few seconds.

Not the best technology for capturing an airliner travelling at several hundred miles an hour. Almost as if that's not what CCTV is designed to capture.

Yes if a video was shown to the public which conformed to the damage that was present, then yes I would say 'fair cop guv, I was wrong, it wasn't a missile, it was a plane'.

But as your mates on this thread have said already, I would just move on to the next thread that needs pulling, because, let's face it, there wasn't just one smoking gun that day. There were shit loads.....

Just face it, the attack was at best incompetence from the U.S military and government, at worst they were complicit in the death of thousands of their own citizens. Not as if they haven't done it before. See Pearl Harbor.

Have you managed to piece together a cohesive alternative version that ties into all of the 'smoking guns' yet, or still having your cake and eating it?

What about eyewitnesses? My mate saw two planes smash into the wtc. As others saw one hit the Pentagon. Just because you haven't seen it doesn't make it not true.

As ever logic is killing you.

Does it matter if you or I see them? If it really is that big an issue I'm certain the cia could quite easily mock some up to appease the lunatics.

Please don't tell me you think this is some sort of cover up.
I simply asked a straightforward question which bothers me. I find it inconceivable that there is no better footage than the ...... BANG bit which is all i've ever seen. Surely that one could be put to bed really easily. Anyway, have you ever seen any other footage of the Pentagon strike ? I believe a plane hit it but why no conclusive footage ? Did the enquiry get to see footage of the Pentagon plane hitting ?

I simply asked a straightforward question which bothers me. I find it inconceivable that there is no better footage than the ...... BANG bit which is all i've ever seen. Surely that one could be put to bed really easily. Anyway, have you ever seen any other footage of the Pentagon strike ? I believe a plane hit it but why no conclusive footage ? Did the enquiry get to see footage of the Pentagon plane hitting ?
Because it's if no use to you or I. If it exists. Bits if plane etc, that's probably sufficient.

The problem with CCTV now is storing the images, it was even more of a problem then. That's why they are low quality and only capture images every few seconds.

Not the best technology for capturing an airliner travelling at several hundred miles an hour. Almost as if that's not what CCTV is designed to capture.
Ok, i accept all that. Are there multiple angles of camera shots ? I honestly don't know and have only seen one angle of camera. It seems to be the only conclusive proof presented. I would have thought the american military nerve centre would have been well covered in surveillance, as i said earlier i'd find it astounding if the place wasn't.

Because it's if no use to you or I. If it exists. Bits if plane etc, that's probably sufficient.
Following that thought through, watching the planes hitting the towers in no way helped me understand what the fuck had happened. Is that right ? Bits of rubble and passports, probably sufficient ?

Last edited:

Can't have it both ways.

Are you taking the liquid? :lol:

The passport was found away from the building, it will have cane out at the initial impact. The ridiculous heat which weakened the structure occurred after a fire had burned for quite some time after the impact.

So the two things have nowt to do with each other!

Holy shit, you do REALLY think it was a missile :lol:

Ok, i accept all that. Are there multiple angles of camera shots ? I honestly don't know and have only seen one angle of camera. It seems to be the only conclusive proof presented. I would have thought the american military nerve centre would have been well covered in surveillance, as i said earlier i'd find it astounding if the place wasn't.

As I asked PM earlier, what about the large number of eye witnesses? The overwhelming majority of whom state they saw a plane hit the Pentagon. Why don't you consider their evidence credible?

As an aside, I was waiting on a train behind MI6 at Vauxhall Bridge the other week. I had a look at the CCTV cameras. All the ones I could see were up high pointing down at a very steep angle.

Following that thought through, watching the planes hitting the towers in no way helped me understand what the fuck had happened. Is that right ? Bits of rubble and passports, probably sufficient ?

And the bits of plane and bodies!

As I asked PM earlier, what about the large number of eye witnesses? The overwhelming majority of whom state they saw a plane hit the Pentagon. Why don't you consider their evidence credible?

As an aside, I was waiting on a train behind MI6 at Vauxhall Bridge the other week. I had a look at the CCTV cameras. All the ones I could see were up high pointing down at a very steep angle.

PM has said we can't trust the eye witnesses who saw it and we can't trust air traffic control who tracked flight 77 all the way to the pentagon. Honestly, I think he is mental when it comes to 9/11.

The lack of cctv thing is weirdly brilliant.

Lets ignore the plane/bodies etc, there was no cctv.

CErebrial head fuck.

Yip, plane parts, bodies, loads of witnesses, on a day when hijacked planes were being crashed into buildings, and also some CCTV footage. But no. It's not the sort of footage they would expect based upon their completely unfounded assumptions.

I don't doubt that a plane hit the Pentagon. As i said at the outset tonight, i'm amazed there seems to be no other footage other than the ... BANG footage. Have they not got missile systems the lot set up there ? No doubt pointing upwards. MI6 doesn't have the wide open outward looking spaces that the Pentagon does. I'd be very surprised if there were no outward pointing cameras. From all angles.

And the bits of plane and bodies!
Probably a result of the plane full of people who crashed into it. What footage have you seen of that, anything different to the ....BANG footage ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back