Well this plane crash/shooting down knacks the 9/11 nutters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok, i accept all that. Are there multiple angles of camera shots ? I honestly don't know and have only seen one angle of camera. It seems to be the only conclusive proof presented. I would have thought the american military nerve centre would have been well covered in surveillance, as i said earlier i'd find it astounding if the place wasn't.

How many angles would you need to cover a section of wide open lawn sufficiently though? One or two would be fine I would have thought, bearing in mind that CCTV isn't installed with the intention of filming planes. How ever many cameras were covering the area, you'd never see more than a couple of frames due to the speed the thing was travelling at. I would've thought radar would be the more likely method of tracking a plane in the American military nerve centre.

In the case of the Pentagon, they point all awer, every conceivable angle and viewpoint are covered.

You've seen the CCTV footage that shows the impact. I could understand your concern if the only footage was of some pavement on the other side of the building, but you've seen the only relevant bit.

What more do you need to see?

have that

But it was a plane. Everyone saw a plane. There were plane bits everywhere. No one saw summat that wasn't a plane. Planes hit other things that morning. A plane went missing. The MO was planes.

What do you think it was, if not a plane? A missile? Because no one saw a missile, there is zero evidence for it.

Either you're interested in evidence, or you're not.

What question was this? Some hypothetical hyperbole?

Yes if a video was shown to the public which conformed to the damage that was present, then yes I would say 'fair cop guv, I was wrong, it wasn't a missile, it was a plane'.

No, you wouldn't.

You've got a hypothesis from the internet. Nothing will ever shake that. The internet told you what to think, evidence is worthless to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't doubt that a plane hit the Pentagon. As i said at the outset tonight, i'm amazed there seems to be no other footage other than the ... BANG footage. Have they not got missile systems the lot set up there ? No doubt pointing upwards. MI6 doesn't have the wide open outward looking spaces that the Pentagon does. I'd be very surprised if there were no outward pointing cameras. From all angles.

As I said, unfounded opinion.

It's like the lads on the plane thread last week. 'If it was hit by a missile it would have been vaporised in my opinion. Something's doesn't seem right'.

Probably a result of the plane full of people who crashed into it. What footage have you seen of that, anything different to the ....BANG footage ?

It was 2001. Think of the storage implications back then. If your filmed in digital, you could only credibly store footage at something like 2-4 frames per second (fps).

Even today, most CCTV runs about 10fps. Normal TV is around 30fps. Super slo-mo is about 100fps - that's what you'd need to really see the full impact at 500mph.

But the CCTV is a red herring. We can see the aftermath in full resolution. There's a plane-shaped hole, a lawn strewn with plane bits and absolutely no one in a major city who can attest to those things being planted.

To deny that a plane hit the pentagon makes you a child, or mental.

What? Because you went to ground zero it gives you special insight? Haha I've heard it all now.

I didn't say that. I went to Ground Zero because I was caught up in a terrorist attack in the UK years ago. Thats why I feel a connection to it. I am not claiming any special insight, I just thought it was interesting that I was there while this debate was taking place on here (again)

We went to war because of this attack. British troops have died in the middle east because of this attack. Am I allowed an opinion of it now?

Of course you are allowed an opinion. All I was wondering was why you had invested so much time and emotional energy in it? And if it is such a big thing to you why you never felt the need to come to NYC and look for yourself? You don't get any special insights, but I am sure that it does give you a different perspective on it when you are actually there.

What about the loved ones to the ones that died on 9/11? Are they allowed to ask questions, if that's alright with you?

I am not really sure that you read what I said. I expressed sympathy with people who experienced 9/11 and who look into all kinds of theories in a search for answers, and I understand why they search for answers beyond the official explanation. If it had been me I might feel the same way. I just don't understand why you have spent so much time and emotional energy on this? I don't get why you took it as such a hostile question?

Following that thought through, watching the planes hitting the towers in no way helped me understand what the fuck had happened. Is that right ? Bits of rubble and passports, probably sufficient ?

I don't know why cctv would help your understanding of a plane hitting the pentagon. as others have since said, the bodies, the radar, the bits of plane, the eyewitnesses, the giant hole in the pentagon. why do you need cctv?

Why do you need video footage though? That's the clincher.

If a tree falls down in the woods, did it fall down? Bearing in mind there is no cctv coverage.
What a moron...
Did it just fall down, or was it cut down?
Did it fall down, or was it knocked down?
If it was knocked down, why was it knocked down?
Did you see it fall down? How did it fall down?
Is the tree still there, or has it been removed?
Is the stump still there, or has it also been removed?

What a moron...
Did it just fall down, or was it cut down?
Did it fall down, or was it knocked down?
If it was knocked down, why was it knocked down?
Did you see it fall down? How did it fall down?
Is the tree still there, or has it been removed?
Is the stump still there, or has it also been removed?
it was hit by a plane. people saw it happen, there's bits of plane everywhere, cctv caught the moment of impact and radar tracked the plane to the tree. 300 people are also dead.

it was hit by a plane. people saw it happen, there's bits of plane everywhere, cctv caught the moment of impact and radar tracked the plane to the tree. 300 people are also dead.
Have you got the CCTV footage? Can I see it?

Can you show us footage of plane bits? Like git big engines? fuselage? In the real time pics, not ones posted months after showing daft bits of metal on the lawn.

Can you explain how a flimsy plane went through three rings of the pentagon?

Can you show us footage of plane bits? Like git big engines? fuselage? In the real time pics, not ones posted months after showing daft bits of metal on the lawn.

since when are planes flimsy?

if I was the US I'd let journalists poke around in the defence hub o the US. For sure.

So are planes flimsy or would you expect big engines lying around? If the planes that flew into the towers 'vaporized', would you not expect a plane flying into a far more solid structure to come off even worse?

I'll ask again, do you have a coherent alternative theory that would actually explain all of the supposed inconsistencies you've raised on this thread and others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back