What's the hardest thing you've ever done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was best man at a mate's wedding and the f***ing clownshoe was buying smack in the morning. Had his and her family asking me all the time if he was still on drugs. f***ing shit day that was, couldn't wait to leave.

telling my dad that his mam had died. with hindsight I should have handled it better and asked to speak to my mam. The fact my folks were on holiday in the States at the time and had the journey from hell home didn't help matters

Very much the same, telling my Nana my Mam was dead. Bottom lip quivering like a little kid. Still turns my stomach just typing it now, 15 years later.

In comparison to some posts on here, I've had it very easy. So far.
Often think this. My life's been a piece of piss so far where everything's gone according to plan. Grandad died when I was 12/13, apart from that it's been great aunties & uncles. Always been employed, got to get her with my wife when I was 21. Something shit will happen soon enough. It does to everyone.

Cuddling my beloved dog Sam and telling him he was a good boy while he was drifting off on his final sleep. Ditto Suzy who was licking my cheek and wagging her tail as she went.
Christ, last time I felt this sad, was watching the final scene of 'the champ.' :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back