Why do people get tattoos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why do people get the same clothes, drive the same cars, get the same haircuts as others?

I got my tattoos because I wanted them, I'd seen a design a liked a number of years ago before everyone went out and got tattoos, at the start it wasn't a very popular design, but now it appears everywhere, but I'll never regret it.

You influenced others, good on ya.
Take it you didn't get mam and dad or love and hate on ya knuckles.

why do people spend their hard earned on anything, because its their taste.

Some people think tattoos are for scratters, Some people think trainers are for scratters, some people cant understand why people buy Apple products.

ive got our lasses name tattooed on my wedding ring finger, good thing is is that if we split up her name can easily be changed to safc :lol:
Sal?

I don't have any but don't like or dislike them really, I'm very indifferent to them but lately you see lots of lads with these sleeve tattoos. Are tattoos a fashion thing, do they make you more masculine? If you have one , what was your reason for getting it?
Cos I wanted to. Much like most things I do in life.

why do people spend their hard earned on anything, because its their taste.

Some people think tattoos are for scratters, Some people think trainers are for scratters, some people cant understand why people buy Apple products.

ive got our lasses name tattooed on my wedding ring finger, good thing is is that if we split up her name can easily be changed to safc :lol:

Safc that would be extreme scratterism

How does that work? Not saying you are wrong just wondering why you think that.
Got to be hasn't it?

They aren't my thing but I'm not against them. I'm pretty sure people aren't getting skulls on them for themselves, it's a self confidence thing same as wearing smart clothes.

Lack of self esteem ?

Trends and fashion which today's younger generation follow like sheep ?

Pal of mine had his first girlfriends name tattooed on his arm, since when he's changed women nearly as often as he's changed shirts.
His arm is not a pretty sight.

You've got to say a lot of the current tattoo epidemic is fashion-based.

I know they've always been around, and they always will be; but you've got to cringe at some of these perma-tanned roid heads scribbled in biro, and charvers with stars and initials on their necks visible for all to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back