Wrestling 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone be kind enough to let me know exactly why The Usos aren't Heels? First that "injury" during the Title Defense against The Dusts a few month back where it came about from tripping up, not from the other team injuring whichever one of them it was and had the match stopped...It's a f***ing wrestling match, you get "hurt" and then on Raw doing the old heel switching tag partners...aka cheating.

Is it because they come out, smile, say something unfunny and childlike and wear cancer awareness shirts and attire? Must be.

I prefer to see Orton this way. For all he's suited to as a heel. But id rather him show this side and just throw RKO's out of nowhere ;)

Ryback face turn also :cool: was gold back in May at the arena.

I prefer to see Orton this way. For all he's suited to as a heel. But id rather him show this side and just throw RKO's out of nowhere ;)

Ryback face turn also :cool: was gold back in May at the arena.

Isn't Orton face now with his feud with Rollins? Also Survivor Series is in his hometown, he's due a big PPV win there.

Glad they're sticking with the 5v5 tradition of Survivor Series but the bad news is RR was confirmed to only have 30 participants not the rumored 40.

Would someone be kind enough to let me know exactly why The Usos aren't Heels? First that "injury" during the Title Defense against The Dusts a few month back where it came about from tripping up, not from the other team injuring whichever one of them it was and had the match stopped...It's a f***ing wrestling match, you get "hurt" and then on Raw doing the old heel switching tag partners...aka cheating.

Is it because they come out, smile, say something unfunny and childlike and wear cancer awareness shirts and attire? Must be.
Cos they chant US-OHS back and forth with the kids its geet good n that

Well almost all of this has been utterly shite and pointless

When you are the WWE who cares? With a profile and a piggy bank like yours any cracks that emerge in the paintwork quickly seem quite trivial. Cracks that would destroy a smaller company. The WWE is too big for cracks to be any major source of concern. There is a simple remedy to any crack that appears. Fire more fireworks and sign up more celebrities.

Saw the highlight clips on wwe.com and I thought it was OK. Don't know how one match between Cena and Rollins could turn into a massive battle royal and I am sick of Mark Henry turning heel for the millionth time. But some good stuff.

Isn't Orton face now with his feud with Rollins? Also Survivor Series is in his hometown, he's due a big PPV win there.

Glad they're sticking with the 5v5 tradition of Survivor Series but the bad news is RR was confirmed to only have 30 participants not the rumored 40.
Orton v Rollins should be very good, Rollins is having great match after great match, he's the best thing about the WWE at the moment and Orton's always capable of putting on a good match.

Wouldn't mind seeing Ryback v Rusev as well.

360/PS3 Friday, it's meant to be awful and has had features removed.

XB1/PS4 November 21st and is the one they've bothered improving.
29th from Game with xbox360 and is the one im getting as I don't play enough games to warrant an Xbox one

Same with Sheamus, it was only two weeks ago he was running around with a chair threatening to hit Miz and 'Miz'-dow with it because he lost a match cleanly. I despise him and The Uso's me, like

Same with Sheamus, it was only two weeks ago he was running around with a chair threatening to hit Miz and 'Miz'-dow with it because he lost a match cleanly. I despise him and The Uso's me, like

Cena bullying and manhandling heyman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back