Wrestling - Part 3

Giving his family another special night with a really nice gesture and spreading awareness about the charity in the lads name. The bastards
I've got no problem with them doing it, I just find their motives a bit sour and it leaves a bitter taste.

I'm sure his family have a great night and are very proud and pleased with their relationship with wwe. I'm not naive and know they only do it to benefit themselves. I just don't think it's something you should openly mouth about.

People choose the strangest thing to get upset about like. :lol::lol:
I'm not upset at all, I couldn't give a toss. Feel sorry for te family of the lad etc but it doesn't affect me in any way.

I just wish wwe had some proactive stance in their company. Instead they drop ball after ball. It's not just this argument, it's everything that doesn't match. They say one thing, then publicly do another.

That's before we even get to the on screen product and way they treat thefans.

I will repeat for those who struggle, I have no problem with him being inducted or their charity links. I just find it bizarre that a company so involved in charity is happy for the principle owners to say how it grows their brand.

Steph and hhh fall over themselves on twitter pointing out that they are only playing a part on tv...to protect their charity work etc. They portray a different reality off screen too.

That's great but you have to remember you are not the target audience. People need to just accept the WWE nailed their colours to the mast, they target children and parents who have disposable income to buy merchandise, tickets etc.

You're not gonna see pure wrestling or old school story lines anymore.

It's not hard to book the show for casuals and hardcore fans. All they have to do is bring some prestige to the other titles, book people well and put on entertaining matches. Cena etc can have the main events but that doesn't mean the under carders can't have developed storylines/characters and be known for having great matches. So what if other people show up the main eventers, It might just make them pick up their game but they never give the undercard a chance to get over. They've tossed away two decent feuds in the Dust Bros or Miz/Sandow angles by putting them in multiman matches.

I've got no problem with them doing it, I just find their motives a bit sour and it leaves a bitter taste.

I'm sure his family have a great night and are very proud and pleased with their relationship with wwe. I'm not naive and know they only do it to benefit themselves. I just don't think it's something you should openly mouth about.

Fair enough mate, your original post didn't read like that or maybe I didn't read it right. It came across as if you were making two separate points.

Fair enough mate, your original post didn't read like that or maybe I didn't read it right. It came across as if you were making two separate points.
Aye. I must point out I honestly don't care about it :lol:

Made the last two posts just to make my point clear. Banks also got the wrong end of the stick.

I'm not sad enough to really care about it, I just find it bizarre they think it's good practice publicly.

Is their remit in wwe. :lol:

Like the black hip hop rapper etc

If you're samoan you're in! Even Manu got a mention :lol:. Hall of fame class of 2016?

Can't believe Rikiski is in the HoF, he's f***ing shite!

Bet Kevin Nash will have some canny stories tonight.

If you're samoan you're in! Even Manu got a mention :lol:. Hall of fame class of 2016?

Can't believe Rikiski is in the HoF, he's f***ing shite!

Bet Kevin Nash will have some canny stories tonight.
I could listen to him all day. I know he can be a twat like but still.

Back