Wrestling - Part 3

Aye. It's basically a behind the scenes look at Wrestlemania. My only complaint is that it's only on for half an hour.

Just seen it, wil give it a watch tonight, looks like it is going to be a series though and this is the first episode according to the info.

Apparently the cable channel that airs Raw in Australia (which also does the PPV like with Sky) pulled RAW off-air in the middle of the broadcast and stuck on some Simpsons repeats because they figured it was going to destroy their PPV replay business and prompt refund demands.

Im glad the show is going to be Live on Thursday and in the same city as RAW was planned. Can see there being another fan takeover if Reigns or Triple H come out to cut a promo about the Main Event at Wrestlemania. Think there will have to be something done given the drop in stock and drop in Network subscirbers after the car crash of the Rumble.

Just think this week's Smackdown as a normal RAW. They've changed the entire Smackdown card to make it what was supposed to be yesterday.
Even Brock Lesnar is coming on Smackdown :eek:

Apparently the cable channel that airs Raw in Australia (which also does the PPV like with Sky) pulled RAW off-air in the middle of the broadcast and stuck on some Simpsons repeats because they figured it was going to destroy their PPV replay business and prompt refund demands.

Cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would pay for a PPV now in the UK or US when you can get The Network for £9.99 and can cancel at anytime.

Just think this week's Smackdown as a normal RAW. They've changed the entire Smackdown card to make it what was supposed to be yesterday.
Even Brock Lesnar is coming on Smackdown :eek:

Have Sky changed the Smackdown slot to Thursday nights yet or is still just being shown on a Friday night?

Cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would pay for a PPV now in the UK or US when you can get The Network for £9.99 and can cancel at anytime.

Have Sky changed the Smackdown slot to Thursday nights yet or is still just being shown on a Friday night?

Sky sports 4 1am it looks like live

Pretty sure he's been a face non-stop for over a decade now.

Has there been any other wrestler who has been a face/heel for that long a time? Only really watched it from 2001-2005 but can only think of Rob Van Dam who was either a face or a heel throughout that whole period of me watching WWE, even Shawn Michaels turned heel for a few weeks in his feud with Hogan.
Hogan was face for at least 12 years before his turn in 1996
Maybe Flair was heel for over ten years before a face turn in the 90's
Jerry Lawler was heel for good few years before turning face about 2000.
Ted Dibiase may have been heel for a decade from 80's to 90's

Will probably be live Thursday 1am this week but looks like it'll still be Fridays for now over here for us.

The network has hit 1 million subs, which i find surprising since they were on 720k only a few month ago, people subbing for the RTWM + UK subs? Nowts gonna change if they keep it above a million like.

Im booking Rusev strong on WWE2K15 and he is my world heavyweight champion. Lana's legs are paler on the game, going to send off a complaint to game developers

Yes that could be a classic
I was kind of hoping for Bryan to somehow beat Lesnar at Wrestlemania then Rollins cash in on Bryan to set up a program between them two over the summer. The way Lesnar is shaping up suggests to me he is looking for a way back into MMA or UFC after his contract ends at Mania.

I was kind of hoping for Bryan to somehow beat Lesnar at Wrestlemania then Rollins cash in on Bryan to set up a program between them two over the summer. The way Lesnar is shaping up suggests to me he is looking for a way back into MMA or UFC after his contract ends at Mania.
Lesnar ain't going back to UFC, he has thyroid problems and diverticulitis. Plus he got battered by a younger fighter when he went for a tryout recently. He is looking a lot more lean though.

Back