Your least favourite chocolate bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when our lass asks me to bring some chocolate in. She should be specific. Her taste is weird: for example she detests Fruit and Nut but loves Whole Nut. To me the F&N is a far superior bar.

im rather a fan of the curly wurley... although like most things, as a bairn in the 80s they were twice the size of what they are now...

Curly Wurlys are a design abortion. Most of the chocolate crumbles into your lap or onto the floor when you try to eat them unless you warm them up, in which case the chocolate stays in the wrapper or goes all over your hands.

Worst I can remember were Cabana chocolate bars. They were made of coconut and cherry and were absolutely vile. Also hated Fuse bars and Nutty bars. Picnics are the worst that are still around.

There are some weird people on this thread mind, the likes of double decker, crunchie, bounty, snickers are all fine upstanding members of the chocolate confectionery community.

The correct answer is the dull as fuck mars bar and milky way brothers. There is a reason that they are always the ones left in a tub of celebrations.

Bounty the worst for me too, but mainly because coconut is the only food substance that I don't really like.

I love raisin and biscuit yorkie or cadbury's fruit and nut. I like to buy a big bar and just eat a small amount at a time, stick it in the cupboard at home and nibble at it over the course of a week or two. Fruit and nut is the best for that - the wife doesn't like it. Do that with dairy milk, eat 3 squares return a few hours later to find no chocolate left.

Another vote for Hersheys from me. I was so looking forward to having one (perhaps influenced a bit by 'Empire of the Sun' - "want a Hershey's Bar, kid?").

Anyway - one of my first purchases in Florida was the said confection - opened the wrapper and words can't describe the nauseating smell & feeling of disappointment - no doubt the heat and humidity amplified the effect of the cheesy vomit sensation!

The answer for me anyway is Milky Way. Whats the f***ing point in them!!

Mucky knows the score like.

Another vote for Hersheys from me. I was so looking forward to having one (perhaps influenced a bit by 'Empire of the Sun' - "want a Hershey's Bar, kid?").

Anyway - one of my first purchases in Florida was the said confection - opened the wrapper and words can't describe the nauseating smell & feeling of disappointment - no doubt the heat and humidity amplified the effect of the cheesy vomit sensation!

They are made from spew, fact.

Most US 'candy' bars are pretty disgusting. Crunchies are horrible and Caramac is the worst choc bar ever. Ferrero Rocher are bleurgh.

That said, I quite like the Sea Salt choccy so who knows?

Most US 'candy' bars are pretty disgusting. Crunchies are horrible and Caramac is the worst choc bar ever. Ferrero Rocher are bleurgh.

That said, I quite like the Sea Salt choccy so who knows?

:eek: Get out!!! :evil:
Are you the ambassador, like?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back