1990's rave bands live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't say I have listened to their output in it's entirety due to the sheer volume of music produced mainly. What solo stuff relating to Long Range do you recommend.

It was always likely that Orbital would reform due to the Orbital brand being so highly thought of.

The sample was more a piss-take of the nature of the times - similar to the 'just say no to drugs' campaign. The unpinning music was still a good hardcore track.

Most old skool from the that time hasn't aged particularly well but at the time it was highly regarded and is the basis of most dance music in it's many forms today.

The Prodigy's sound has evolved to this day - I don't know what 'comedy' tracks they have produced in about the last ten years - not your post but someone else's point.

Yeah I guess most of it doesnt stand up to serious or political critique.

Remember pugh pugh barney mgrew

prodigy I've seen. they were excellent. I lost a shoe which was annoying.

qfz at pzazz :cool:

went to see Asian dub foundation and they were shite but their support act called kitachi were phenomenal.

saw the propellerheads which was f***ing excellent

forgot i saw them too!
class, "take california"

Yeah I guess most of it doesnt stand up to serious or political critique.

Remember pugh pugh barney mgrew

There were some tracks back then that didn't really have that urban/underground sound and nowadays do sound a little crap - the early stuff morphed into the worst kind of rave you still hear today -usually blasted out by charvers.

There were some tracks back then that didn't really have that urban/underground sound and nowadays do sound a little crap - the early stuff morphed into the worst kind of rave you still hear today -usually blasted out by charvers.

Last edited:

The Opus 3 track was meant as an example of the best early stuff around - my reply was incomplete. It was sampled by Orbital for the classic Halcyon - the group were also from Sunderland as well. A real true classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back