2015 Cycling thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have I got this right ?
You working there ?

Fuck I'm popping in if that's right ;)
I have been, since I finished for the summer. Today was my last shift though, off to Glasgow on Friday.

I take that many in every week and we do try to split the group at whitburn for that reason alone - get used to it- poor abby last week had to do it alone :)
I know, I turned up at lunch time, she was properly shell shocked :lol:

Went out and bought her (and the CycleWorld lads) breakfast butties after you lot left today: lol:

I have been, since I finished for the summer. Today was my last shift though, off to Glasgow on Friday.

I know, I turned up at lunch time, she was properly shell shocked :lol:

Went out and bought her (and the CycleWorld lads) breakfast butties after you lot left today: lol:

I nearly cycled back down this afternoon as well but decided on a few loops over boldon bank instead

Had my first tumble today. Luckily at slow speed. Trying to pull away quickly from some traffic lights and my gears hadn't selected properly. Knocked the chain off, causing my right foot to unclip, and sent my leg under the peddle and me arse over tit :oops::evil: I've aggravated and old skiing injury to my right thumb, and I have a few cuts and bruises. Only slight damage to the bike.

Had my first tumble today. Luckily at slow speed. Trying to pull away quickly from some traffic lights and my gears hadn't selected properly. Knocked the chain off, causing my right foot to unclip, and sent my leg under the peddle and me arse over tit :oops::evil: I've aggravated and old skiing injury to my right thumb, and I have a few cuts and bruises. Only slight damage to the bike.
Glad to hear it marra

Ouch.

As long as the bikes ok..;)

In cycleworld yesterday.
.got talking about this sex redhead who used to work in faustos. .

Woody reckons a wad :eek:

Full base layer and gloves on at 5am this morning. Brrrrrrr.

Me and @Oswald Ballbag just got back from week in majorca cycling..
Slightly different problem
clear.png

Temp well into 30 s....

f***ing fantastic
clear.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back