Anyone been on a game show...............................?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard some of the mags on here have been on Blankety Blank a few times mind :lol:

I was on 15 to 1 (William G Stewart era). Came 8th in my heat.
Mate of mine was on 15-1 - said Willy G was a reet kernt?

I was on Would I Lie To You? early series, but then they replaced me with Bob Brydon

Really pleased you beat cj. Comes across as a right Knob! Is he?

No mate he is not. That's just his telly pantomime persona. He was such a good laugh and the only one to come chill with us in the green room before. Was mint having a bit crack on with him. Proper wound him up.

Not blowing me own trumpet or nowt but my win against Kevin was far superior lol. He is the brainiest out of all of them and was unbeaten in sport for 20 odd matchs when I played him. He was really gracious in defeat mind.

No mate he is not. That's just his telly pantomime persona. He was such a good laugh and the only one to come chill with us in the green room before. Was mint having a bit crack on with him. Proper wound him up.

Not blowing me own trumpet or nowt but my win against Kevin was far superior lol. He is the brainiest out of all of them and was unbeaten in sport for 20 odd matchs when I played him. He was really gracious in defeat mind.

Shouldn't jump to conclusions should I? Well done mate. Glad you had a good day. I went on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and got absolutely nowhere. Chris Tarrant was a right arse. No crack or nowt!

Was on Get Fresh and did some gameshow thing. Basically involved Gilbert's snot.
I lost badly at being covered in snot. That's how non athletic I am.

The reason I ask is that I have have email about my application for In It To Win It which says I have to go for an audition.... anyone??????? :eek:

Shouldn't jump to conclusions should I? Well done mate. Glad you had a good day. I went on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and got absolutely nowhere. Chris Tarrant was a right arse. No crack or nowt!

:) indeed. @Anthrax666 ;)

I've heard that getting in the chair is really tough as there are professional quizzers out there who some of, got the speed questions before hand. So you had very little chance mate.

Deal or No Deal would be a laugh mind, if only to stay the couple of weeks with some eye candy

The reason I ask is that I have have email about my application for In It To Win It which says I have to go for an audition.... anyone??????? :eek:

we had our audition at central station hotel. Was canny.

Don't know about in it to win mind. What's it about?

I got an invite to a audition for the million pound drop. Didn't go though.

Why not?

Contdown in 2007, got Carol Vorderman's autograph :cool:

Did you sniff her stool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back