Anyone been on a game show...............................?

Status
Not open for further replies.

:) indeed. @Anthrax666 ;)

I've heard that getting in the chair is really tough as there are professional quizzers out there who some of, got the speed questions before hand. So you had very little chance mate.

Deal or No Deal would be a laugh mind, if only to stay the couple of weeks with some eye candy

Im not going to comment....but i have read some stuff about it,,,, and now ive commented ;)

was on eggheads a couple of months back(under duress) lost my music round against the hairy bloke(cant remember his name) on the name of someone id met on more than one occasion :rolleyes::lol: (tbf he was a tosser)......Can confirm that CJ is the nicest one of all of them ......and the hairy bloke thinks hes really funny but isnt the rest of them seem to barely tolerate his attempts at humour

The reason I ask is that I have have email about my application for In It To Win It which says I have to go for an audition.... anyone??????? :eek:
i went to a hotel in manchester with 3 other teams played one round of eggheads had a team interview and an individual interview which was mainly legal stuff tbh

We applied for the first series of fort boyard. A couple of the lads on the watch bottled it so nowt came of it. It would have been worth going on just to see Melinda's massive plastic bessies. Short arsed little minx...

Err no. :)

It was about a 50's female stand up comedian who smoked on stage and took the mick out of her husband.

our was what was the occupation of dunlop the inventor of the pneumatic tyre
always thought it slightly suss that when i picked the bloke to go up against for my music round he said he hated modern music ...........and oddly enough he didnt get a single question on anything past the 60s:confused:

Not a gameshow but was fans of the week on soccer am when it was good. August 1999 opening day away to Chelsea. Was the day of poyets volley. Cracking day like and got spotted a few times on the tube which was a laugh. Game was shit but that just goes without saying really.

I want to go on Pointless.
They are taking applications at the moment, my dad and I applied last week.

The reason I ask is that I have have email about my application for In It To Win It which says I have to go for an audition.... anyone??????? :eek:
My audition was a good laugh. We did 2 run througs of a dummy game show (1 recorded), and did a piece to camera. It's so they can check your general knowledge and how well you react to being on camera to see if you'd be any good.

our was what was the occupation of dunlop the inventor of the pneumatic tyre
always thought it slightly suss that when i picked the bloke to go up against for my music round he said he hated modern music ...........and oddly enough he didnt get a single question on anything past the 60s:confused:
:lol:

Tbf mate it is tough working out a strategy on your teams weaker subjects. They gave us two strong and two weak. So a couple if the lads knew they were cannon fodder. To their credit both got to sudden death and shouldve won. But hey Ho. Chalk it down to experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back