Anyone been on a game show...............................?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol:

What the subjects and questions?

They do ask what your strongest subjects are beforehand like. Loaded? Maybe? Fixed? Not sure

Canny guess that like

Aye that grannie is quality.

Nah I don't bang on about it too much. Everyone I have ever met knew I was going on and they saw it. No need to rub my superior intelligence in their face like. Better to keep a bit of class. Lol
Once the money is high they don't mind but they don't want the Eggheads being beat too regularly. There are certain questions that the Eggheads are guaranteed to get right and they often seem to get them in the sudden death rounds.

I think they're pretty desperate for applicants because they actually messaged me on Facebook and asked me if I'd apply. This is going back about 5 years to be fair.

:lol::lol:

What the subjects and questions?

They do ask what your strongest subjects are beforehand like. Loaded? Maybe? Fixed? Not sure

Canny guess that like

Aye that grannie is quality.

Nah I don't bang on about it too much. Everyone I have ever met knew I was going on and they saw it. No need to rub my superior intelligence in their face like. Better to keep a bit of class. Lol

I heard CJ was a canny lad but Daphne was a right bitch ? Seems unlikely but....

I was on Beat the Pack 2 years ago, shown for all of one series on BBC1! It was presented by Jake Humphrey and he was a bit of an arse to be honest.

I managed to finish 3rd on the day by being thick as fuck. Best part about it was being filmed at TV centre, one of the last ones to be filmed there before it closed.

Once the money is high they don't mind but they don't want the Eggheads being beat too regularly. There are certain questions that the Eggheads are guaranteed to get right and they often seem to get them in the sudden death rounds.

I think they're pretty desperate for applicants because they actually messaged me on Facebook and asked me if I'd apply. This is going back about 5 years to be fair.

Won't disagree there like. It makes for better viewing I suppose. You shouldve went for it mate, was a right laugh

I heard CJ was a canny lad but Daphne was a right bitch ? Seems unlikely but....

Daphane wasnt there when we went. CJ was a top lad, made us feel all at ease, even jokinly asked us not to pick him at science as he knew we'd kick his arse. Low and behold science came up and we picked him straight away. :lol:

They haven't got back to me yet. They were advertising at the end of the show so they've probably been swamped?

I got all the sport questions you put up apart from that I didn't really understand the snooker one? :)

I hope you get on marra. Would a a blast to see you on.

Ok, Haway young padawan. Ill explain. Like cricket snooker has a shorter format. How many red balls do thet use? Nee looking mind. i had to use me hands. lol

I hope you get on marra. Would a a blast to see you on.

Ok, Haway young padawan. Ill explain. Like cricket snooker has a shorter format. How many red balls do thet use? Nee looking mind. i had to use me hands. lol

I've never heard of it but my educated guess would be 6 as it makes a triangle 3, 2, 1. But it could be 10, 4, 3, 2 ,1?

I will if I can find it mate. Don't hold yer breath though.;)

I know :cool:

It's amazing how many people hate his guts. Can you not see through his pantomime villian act?

Here's me sport questions

In golf what is a bogey? Piss

In 20/20 cricket how many overs is a bowler allowed to bowl. Piss

Some site horse racing question which I got wrong.

How many red balls in therror shortened snooker format. Piss

What nationality is jacqes kallis. Piss

The winning question was who was the 1st footballing nation to win the wc whilst hosting. Piece of Piss lol
Fecking easy them like. Thought eggheads was supposed to be hard?

Albeit I doubt I'd got racing one unless lucky guess.

Fecking easy them like. Thought eggheads was supposed to be hard?

Albeit I doubt I'd got racing one unless lucky guess.

:lol:
Alright mate. Like i said lights camera action make it tougher you know mastermind ;). Plus I just remembered another question i got.... who beat any murray in the semi final at wimbeldon in 2000 summat. Me and Kvin went toe to toe for ages in sudden death, but in the edited version they only showed me winning question. Maybe cos I took f***ing ages on the snooker question @Keith S30S is having bother with lol

Going on the ratio of 50 overs down to 20 then 15 down to 6 seems the closest?

Great reasoning. Thats exactly what i used. the only other viable options were 10 or 4. 10 seemed like whats the point shortening and 4 seemed too extreme. 6 was the magic number.

Gold star to you Keith. took you long enough marra. google it did you?;)

Last edited:
Alright mate. Like i said lights camera action make it tougher you know mastermind ;). Plus I just remembered another question i got.... who beat any murray in the semi final at wimbeldon in 2000 summat. Me and Kvin went toe to toe for ages in sudden death, but in the edited version they only showed me winning question. Maybe cos I took f***ing ages on the snooker question @Keith S30S is having bother with lol
Not having a go mate haha. Obviously luck of the draw as I'd have liked them questions too, watched eggheads before and lot of the questions are pretty tough.

I would have had to guess Nadal or Federer but it's probably someone they beat in the final? Songa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back