AUDI DRIVERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an awesome driver and have no time for you. get out of my way.

I own a Baudi. One up from the Audi. We're allowed to drive on the central reservation, and instead of indicators we little neon signs that read "You should've tried harder in school".

I own a Baudi. One up from the Audi. We're allowed to drive on the central reservation, and instead of indicators we little neon signs that read "You should've tried harder in school".
actually I drove across Blackheath, the actual grass yesterday. people were livid. I pointed out pikeys had parked a giant fun fair and massive lorries about 200m away but the pub customers were very angry.

Bad driving, mixed with a little arrogance because they own an expensive car. It shocks me how many people (in all makes of car) fail to indicate tbh.

It's amazing how many poor drivers are on the roads today, the standard of the average driver today is absolutely shocking.

My pals wife has just passed her test this year, she can't reverse and will not park anywhere that she has to reverse the car, ridiculous.

Indicating at a roundabout is my pet hate. People simply do not know how to do it. If you're ever driving in Dublin, fail to indicate off then see someone waiting at the junction screaming "IIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDIIIIIIICCCCCAAAAAATTEE!!!" at you - it's probably me. I often arrive at work hoarse from shouting on the drive in.

actually I drove across Blackheath, the actual grass yesterday. people were livid. I pointed out pikeys had parked a giant fun fair and massive lorries about 200m away but the pub customers were very angry.

:lol:

Fair play mate. Everyone else waiting in traffic were probably doing it as a hobby. You actually have somewhere to go.

Nail on head with "all makes of car" it's not just the expensive cars at all. An element of jealousy on here makes it an Audi/BMW argument.

A lass I work with is the same as your mates wife, she took seven attempts to pass and won't even drive in the rain ffs.

It's ridiculous, driving tests are far to easy. Iirc you only need to perform 1 out of 3 manoeuvres and the test doesn't include driving on a motorway..

Indicating at a roundabout is my pet hate. People simply do not know how to do it. If you're ever driving in Dublin, fail to indicate off then see someone waiting at the junction screaming "IIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDIIIIIIICCCCCAAAAAATTEE!!!" at you - it's probably me. I often arrive at work hoarse from shouting on the drive in.

At the bottom of my street there is a couple of roundabout's real close to each other, must be at least 1 crash a week because people either dunno how to indictate correctly or who they should give way to.

Audi, BMW, Range Rover, Golf........all knackers

That's me fucked then, I drive two of those and have owned another :neutral:

Last edited:
shoddiest bit of driving i've seen lately was from a small car, a toyota aygo or summit like that. Going down nevilles cross bank last night, quite clear to see an ambulance coming up the bank with its lights on, everyone pulls over with their indicators on. Oh no, not this twat, decided to overtake the parked cars and have a game of chicken with the ambulance, causing it to slam its breaks on!

What I'm trying to say is, ban all small cheap cars. Cheap car = crap job = thicko = shouldn't have a licence. ...

Fair play mate. Everyone else waiting in traffic were probably doing it as a hobby. You actually have somewhere to go.

I did mate, to the pub. it was either that or burn a hole in the ozone layer going around the heath. I was actually doing humanity a favour.

as an aside an alarming new hobby on London seems to be to turn right in the left lane at roundabouts.

Anyone that drives too close to the car in front is an utter cunt of the highest order, no matter what car it is.

The biggest cause of crashes going. Factish

Nail on head with "all makes of car" it's not just the expensive cars at all. An element of jealousy on here makes it an Audi/BMW argument.

A lass I work with is the same as your mates wife, she took seven attempts to pass and won't even drive in the rain ffs.

Do you really think people are jealous of Audi drivers? White van drivers are just as bad on the road. I can afford an Audi but would never get one. Maybe their reputation will recover the way BMWs has, and could then be tempted they are nice cars.

Do you really think people are jealous of Audi drivers? White van drivers are just as bad on the road. I can afford an Audi but would never get one. Maybe their reputation will recover the way BMWs has, and could then be tempted they are nice cars.

You can afford one, you've admitted that they're nice cars and indeed would be tempted to have one but won't because of their 'reputation'?!

so you wouldn't buy one based on reputation?

Can an Audi or Mercedes driver please explain something to me?

What's the deal with indicators? Why do you never use them? What specifically happens in your cars that stops you using them? Are they in an awkward place? Do they make a horrible noise?

It's a genuine question btw. I can sort of understand why someone in a powerful car might tailgate, or why someone cocooned in a quiet car might be more reckless about cutting people up. But what's going on with the indicators? I can't think of another type of driver guilty of it so consistently.
As I'm onto my 3rd Audi I fell as if I can answer your genuine question . I use my indicators all of the time . I check them daily to make sure they are working correctly and they do cos they're German . I suggest next time you take to the road you let your guide dog drive . He'll be able to judge the actions of other drivers better than yourself as he isn't so bigoted . Hope this clears things up for you .

All of these points are solved by doing one simple thing.

If a bigger car approaches get your little car out of the fast lane.

The stupidity of your point would be better realized by doing one simple thing. Understand that I would 'get my little car out of the fast lane' if the roads I spend virtually all my driving on actually had a fast lane to get out of. Sadly town roads don't actually come with a fast lane. I don't know if you have noticed this but inner-city and town main roads do sadly only have one lane. You can see why larger cars intimidating smaller cars who are considered inferior by drivers of big, gas guzzling, fanciful, ostentatious, luxury saloons like Audi's is not only scary and stupid but dangerous and reckless.

As I'm onto my 3rd Audi I fell as if I can answer your genuine question . I use my indicators all of the time . I check them daily to make sure they are working correctly and they do cos they're German . I suggest next time you take to the road you let your guide dog drive . He'll be able to judge the actions of other drivers better than yourself as he isn't so bigoted . Hope this clears things up for you .

I tell you what, the one I drove last night was lovely and smooth, but I guess that's what you get with a 3 litre engine. I will be using it more than me other half if we get it.

so you wouldn't buy one based on reputation?
I wouldn't no.
You can afford one, you've admitted that they're nice cars and indeed would be tempted to have one but won't because of their 'reputation'?!

Yes because getting in a car and driving should not be a chore, and I think that the attitude dished out to Audis by other drivers would make it so. I would envisage similar scenarios to when I had a Civic Type R - other drivers thinking I was a nob when really I'm just a normal driver who likes a bit power on a clear road. I'd rather just blend in on the road now like.

shoddiest bit of driving i've seen lately was from a small car, a toyota aygo or summit like that. Going down nevilles cross bank last night, quite clear to see an ambulance coming up the bank with its lights on, everyone pulls over with their indicators on. Oh no, not this twat, decided to overtake the parked cars and have a game of chicken with the ambulance, causing it to slam its breaks on!

More to do with the driver individually than the mentality of Aygo drivers as a whole.

What I'm trying to say is, ban all small cheap cars. Cheap car = crap job = thicko = shouldn't have a licence. ...

And making sweeping generalisation's like that is frankly stupefying. Small cars are better. They cost less to buy and to run from the point of both fuel and repairs. The insurance is lower on a small car than a saloon car. I paid last September just over £700 for the period 2013-2014 but driving a BMW it would be a whole lot more. I would be still paying a four figure sum. They are more nimble, agile and maneuverable which means less time waiting for them to park. They have better mileage IIRC. There is loads a small car has over a large, fancy saloon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back