black men in the town trying to abduct kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
f***ing hell man.....this thread ! Have i stepped back into the 1960's ?

Are some people in Sunderland really taking this Facebook hysteria seriously ?

Have you considered that maybe he didn't try to get the child to go with him?
Paws has never let facts get in the way of his political agendas. I wonder what his agenda is on this thread ?

That's my mate you're talking about.

Gerrin

He's not even a black un

And his head is a perfectly symmetrical dome

Be careful out there people.

If you spot a giant black man from eastern europe, waving an isis flag whilst wearing leopard skin earmuffs outside Greggs in the bridges please be vigilant.

Aye, if you're not vigilant a bloke like that could go completely unnoticed

f***ing hell man.....this thread ! Have i stepped back into the 1960's ?

Are some people in Sunderland really taking this Facebook hysteria seriously ?

Paws has never let facts get in the way of his political agendas. I wonder what his agenda is on this thread ?

He doesnt let intelligence, or his lack of it, get in the way of his political agenda either

What other reason would the fucker have for trying to get the child to go with him then ??? do the police have an answer for that ? do you have an answer for that ????

Dont forget the asian taxi drivers either who are after teenagers.

Seems no one under the age of 18 is safe from these monsters.

At least when i was a kid we only had the wardrobe monsters and the bogey man to worry about

The police disagree with you and, as such, did not issue a warning on the matter.

It happened in a shopping centre with comprehensive CCTV and, presumably, multiple eyewitnesses. If a genuine attempt had been made then the police would have made more of it. As it is, they haven't.

As it is, it's unclear as to why store security weren't informed immediately to sort it out. Can't help but feel there's some revisionism in the mother's version of events.

Bit harsh on the mother there CM, how can she inform security of the attempted abduction of her dear beloved chardonnay while she was updating facey?

Last edited:
Can't vouch for the story concerned, but 3 black males punched a lass last weekend where i live, and even gave her a dig while she was on the floor :eek: . Not facebook like, this was a statement from the police. They might be making it up mind

Can't vouch for the story concerned, but 3 black males punched a lass last weekend where i live, and even gave her a dig while she was on the floor :eek: . Not facebook like, this was a statement from the police. They might be making it up mind

Make a '3 black males punched a lass last weekend where i live' thread dont hijack this one, there is enough hysteria already

Just got one on my cuntbook timeline showing 2 Asian lads 1 about 40 the one 16 ish walking past a pub in the town with the words. "This is a pic if the 2 people who tried to take my son at the underpass, please share to make all parents &grandparents etc aware if them"

I'll not post the pic as it only spreads white like this around but why the fuck is the polis not on the case if your sprogs nearly been nabbed? f***ing bullshitters, hope the daft bint gets sued.

Just got one on my cuntbook timeline showing 2 Asian lads 1 about 40 the one 16 ish walking past a pub in the town with the words. "This is a pic if the 2 people who tried to take my son at the underpass, please share to make all parents &grandparents etc aware if them"

I'll not post the pic as it only spreads white like this around but why the fuck is the polis not on the case if your sprogs nearly been nabbed? f***ing bullshitters, hope the daft bint gets sued.
It should be a criminal offence to post something like this before contacting the police.

EDIT: Her not yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back