Britain first, UKIP, Tories

Status
Not open for further replies.
in a nutshell your right.
No political party wants kids to die (none).

we've all seen the numbers of dead, we all know this is happening, this photo resonated with me as i have a lad the same age; and as such i tried to imagine
what kind of life this lad had, what desperate experiences drove his parents to put him/them into harms way.

this picture made me angry ... @Brexit called it vile (he called me vile for posting it)... it is vile, but its a reality check too.
in my anger i didnt check to see if somebody else posted it (schoolboy error) and didnt consider that this would upset people.

what im bothered about is that this is a shite situation and parties and organisation i named seem to want to let the situation persist or not acknowledge
these people have become a tool in to score points.... to act tough on all migrants (economic or otherwise)
the fact that its is something we should be trying to avoid.... intervening in, it in the case of Britain first the modus operandi is to scaremonger...
ukip and the tories are demonizing all migrants almost making all them out to be benefit/job stealing invaders.

im not daft enough to this we live in utopia, and all migrants have a sob story and should be given a blank cheque, but i think there are cases like this when our country looks impotent...

I did not call you vile for posting it.

You don't look so clever when you're shown the cold hard effects of not allowing desperate refugees of a war safe passage.

How many more times.....they were in Turkey.....they had already escaped from the war zone...

Many of them are fleeing ISIS, an entity we were responsible for creating.

Utter tosh.....

Course it's got nothing to do with the absolute bastards cramming these poor helpless buggers onto dinghies after taking all their money off them like. It's all UKIP's and the Tories fault.

Who's "we" in this context?

I must admit to not having read anything at all regarding refugees rather than migrants from UKIP. Any links would be appreciated.
any news site

Course it's got nothing to do with the absolute bastards cramming these poor helpless buggers onto dinghies after taking all their money off them like. It's all UKIP's and the Tories fault.
If the government allowed safe passage for migrants then they wouldn't need to come over in dinghies, aye.

those pictures have traumatised me since yesterday

absolutely heartwrenching, his little shoes, so smartly dressed poor little lad:cry::cry::cry:

Got nothing to do with party politics this and everything to do with huge global corporates and banks putting the squeeze on everyday people, looks like they're gearing up for war to me.

Got nothing to do with party politics this and everything to do with huge global corporates and banks putting the squeeze on everyday people, looks like they're gearing up for war to me.

I blame ISIS, those that fund them and radical Islam personally.

those pictures have traumatised me since yesterday

absolutely heartwrenching, his little shoes, so smartly dressed poor little lad:cry::cry::cry:

Oh gawd, here we go, they'll be charting planes next to take the bleedin hearts to Bodrum to lay bunches of flowers on the beach.

If I lost sleep over every human disaster, I'd be a zombie by now......and don't tell me you lose a wink over this.

I lost sleep over it

the wrong thing about that is that this child is just one of many children dying everyday in Syria but this image has gone viral because it is just so so so awful

I try not to see things like this which is cowardly I know but I will be haunted by this for f***ing years :(

Oh gawd, here we go, they'll be charting planes next to take the bleedin hearts to Bodrum to lay bunches of flowers on the beach.

you don't have to try any harder to be a cunt so settle down

I have said that this image is extremely powerful and represents the many children dying everyday, I wish there was something productive that I could feasibly do

any news site

If the government allowed safe passage for migrants then they wouldn't need to come over in dinghies, aye.

What do you mean 'if the governemt allowed safe passage'?

What do the goverment do to prevent safe passage?

How can the UK government ensure that boats used to travel between the shores of Africa and the middle east travelling to Europe are seaworthy; and what is it you think they are doing to disallow this?

This tragic case which quite rightly has us all upset involved a Syrian family travelling by boat from Turkey to Greece, hoping to ultimately end up in Canada. How could the UK government have made that safe?

Even if we said no need to choose Canada just come here we'll look after you, how do we make the journey safe? Is it feasible to provide free travel here to everyone in Syria who might want to take up such an offer? How do we get them safely out of Syria?

Would you support military action to capture several Syrian ports, defend those ports and use them to embark people onto free ferries to take them to their preferred destination? If not, how else do you propose we ensure safe passage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back