Cheapskates

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAFC are cheapskates yet Ellis Short expects us not to be fighting relegation every year.

The manager/coach always gets the blame but he is not a miracle worker.

Take sack cloth to a tailor you'll get a sack cloth suit, not a Saville Row one.

Didn't realise that the window had closed and we hadn't made any more signings.

SAFC are cheapskates yet Ellis Short expects us not to be fighting relegation every year.

Take sack cloth to a tailor you'll get a sack cloth suit, not a Saville Row one.

Someone's tired!

Haha, I still dissagree, he had 2 poor games, how many did he play?

Fair enough mate. I don't know, not likely to check - not sure he's the one who's gonna drag is away from relegation zone. Fair enough if you disagree!

Go back 12 months and same posters were calling posters bedwetters who expressed there concerns and that was a golden transfer window wasn't it! :rolleyes:
We have no idea what will transpire but the OP should know that you aren't allowed to have any concerns about sunderland on this board.

Blanket statement with nothing backing it up...

I agree 100% mate.

You do lack on many fronts ian, I'm sure mr mcclaren will sort you out though.
Don't be daft.Typical happy clapper reply.

I wasnt saying that, he is a good buy for anything under £4 million, leaves money for elsewhere, hope he turns out to be amazing

I hope he does aswell tbh mate.

Coates isn't in my opinion gonna push us away from relegation zone. We want different from last season and he is exactly the same! Until we get different I expect relegation battle

We shall see, no relegation for a change, Dick will sort it (I hope)

I hope so mate. We've said it nearly every close season! Let's hope this year is different. I was hoping for a slightly different approach to previous seasons I suppose.

Here's hoping!

Go back 12 months and same posters were calling posters bedwetters who expressed there concerns and that was a golden transfer window wasn't it! :rolleyes:
We have no idea what will transpire but the OP should know that you aren't allowed to have any concerns about sunderland on this board.
It's "their" ffs! Did you go to school?

£10m these days is peanuts, particularly for quality English talent.

It's not just the transfer fee here, its also a question of wages. If we are not prepared to spend on both then we need a much, much better scouting system to winkle out hidden gems. Seems we lack on many fronts.
You lack on brains. If this was posted the week leading up to the season, then you may have some sort of point. It's pretty obvious to anyone, we are actively trying to bring players in.

for me the issue isn't so much about the amount of money we are spending but the people spending it

Here we f***ing go again. Blah blah f***ing blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back