Dave Whelan

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is so much invested in the media these days that they will report anything. Nobody really gives a fuck what he thinks. It's not that important. He is a nobody.

Been quoted as saying "Jewish people chase money more than everybody else"

Haven't read the thread but he's only saying what most people believe anyway.

I think you would find that most Jewish people are privately quite proud of their tribe's acknowledged financial acumen.

Another example of keen offence-taking by sanctimonious people.

Last edited:
he should have just kept his mouth shut

he is nothing more than a stupid old man...I dont for a second think he is racist or anti-semitic.
Why not? While he claims to have these "hundreds" of Chinese and Jewish friends (and we have to wonder just how many of the Chinese friends are actually Chinese) by what he says we now know the real opinion he has of them.

I can't believe he is being allowed to dig himself deeper the way he has. It's a bit embarrassing.

If both positive and negative generalisations are wrong, then what is right?
Not making generalisations at all?

Haven't read the thread but he's only saying what most people believe anyway.

I think you would find that most Jewish people are privately quite proud of their tribe's acknowledged financial acumen.

Another example of keen offence-taking by sanctimonious people.
Fantastically well done. Two more sweeping generalisations although at least you admit it's what you only think rather than have any basis in fact.

Why not? While he claims to have these "hundreds" of Chinese and Jewish friends (and we have to wonder just how many of the Chinese friends are actually Chinese) by what he says we now know the real opinion he has of them.

I can't believe he is being allowed to dig himself deeper the way he has. It's a bit embarrassing.

Fantastically well done. Two more sweeping generalisations although at least you admit it's what you only think rather than have any basis in fact.
Hmmmmm i think the sanctimonious bit has facts behind it.

What the fuck are you talking about? Who's been told to be upset about something? The whole point is that his comments were a sweeping generalisation, what sort of moron needs to be told that generalising people like that isn't good?
The sort of morons who think casual racism is only a bit of fun and characterise anybody who thinks racist comments are unacceptable as falsely outraged pompous nutters, and that Whelan is no worse and need have no more worldly wisdom in his position than their gran who probably never went further than Scarborough until she was 30.

The sort of morons who think casual racism is only a bit of fun and characterise anybody who thinks racist comments are unacceptable as falsely outraged pompous nutters, and that Whelan is no worse and need have no more worldly wisdom in his position than their gran who probably never went further than Scarborough until she was 30.
Pompous Nutter

So you are all for taking away freedom of speech then?

Try breathing and using full stops. It will lower tor blood pressure.

Did Whelan apologize after two sponsors withdrew? He's obviously chasing money but that's all right because he's not Jewish.

A man who makes his fortune by overcharging for rubbish has the gall to call racially stereotype people as money grabbers and some stupid people on here are defending him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back