Egg chasers of the SMB

Lozowski looks a prospect mind

:lol: I'm watching this on record so still on the first half, just seen the ref get wiped out by Dickson

I also never fail to enjoy how much Dylan Hartley looks like a giant toddler on steroids

Last edited:
Harsh result on Wasps that, an excellent backs to the wall performance and not even a bonus point to show for it. But Saints are Champions (hopefully not for much longer) for a reason.

After tonight's performance though, I hope the RFU wait until pre season or early next season to start giving the inexperienced refs game time. We've got one on Sunday for Welsh away who will be reffing his 5th Premiership game, I really hope he doesn't try to make a name for himself like tonight's did.

:lol: I'm watching this on record so still on the first half, just seen the ref get wiped out by Dickson

I also never fail to enjoy how much Dylan Hartley looks like a giant toddler on steroids
He's built like a rhino. I was in a bar in dubai last year when he was in. His arms are ridiculously large for a player who plays in the position of the fattest lad on the pitch

He's built like a rhino. I was in a bar in dubai last year when he was in. His arms are ridiculously large for a player who plays in the position of the fattest lad on the pitch

I'm so old I played hooker when you didn't have to be big you just had to be crafty

Haway @monkeytassle got to give Wade some credit for tonight mind.

Daly should be in contention for England as well

Last edited:
Thumped 54 - 5 away to northern 2nds and I spent the entire 80 minutes being battered by a 19 year old lad who captained England u18s last season.

I think my time playing is fast coming to end. I'm a little sore today :lol:

Harsh result on Wasps that, an excellent backs to the wall performance and not even a bonus point to show for it. But Saints are Champions (hopefully not for much longer) for a reason.

After tonight's performance though, I hope the RFU wait until pre season or early next season to start giving the inexperienced refs game time. We've got one on Sunday for Welsh away who will be reffing his 5th Premiership game, I really hope he doesn't try to make a name for himself like tonight's did.
Welsh away? Don't think you've got anything to worry about.

Odd one this: Leeds Rhinos captain Kev Sinfield, aged 34, has announced he's switching to Union with Yorkshire-Carnegie...

Saw him play once or twice for Leeds University (he somehow managed to get an Economics Degree whilst playing for the Uni and for what was then Leeds Carnegie) and he looked decent. I thought there were better players in that side than him mind!

That said, I thought the same about Jordan Henderson at school so it shows how good my eye for talent is :lol:

Last edited:
Odd one this: Leeds Rhinos captain Kev Sinfield, aged 34, has announced he's switching to Union with Yorkshire-Carnegie...

Saw him play once or twice for Leeds University (he somehow managed to get an Economics Degree whilst playing for the Uni and for what was then Leeds Carnegie) and he looked decent. I thought there were better players in that side than him mind!

That said, I thought the same about Jordan Henderson at school so it shows how good my eye for talent is :lol:
Ah balls. Sinfield is my league hero!

Don't want to see him struggling through matches

Currently 8th in the Championship anarl.

While we're on the subject of League is anyone from here going to see Newcastle Thunder on Friday?
Was given tickets through my club but can't and don't want to go. Went a couple of times at Gateshead last year and they were woeful.

Properly weird - won everything there is at club level with Rhinos yet is clearly too old to achieve anything of note in Union. Plus it's not like Yorks-Carnegie can give him a massive last pay day...

Maybe he's just bored but didn't want to leave Leeds?
really bizarre. never thought he'd leave rhinos. maybe they can't/won't offer him the contract he wants

Properly weird - won everything there is at club level with Rhinos yet is clearly too old to achieve anything of note in Union. Plus it's not like Yorks-Carnegie can give him a massive last pay day...

Maybe he's just bored but didn't want to leave Leeds?
Has said he could never play against the rhinos. Wonder if his contract was up?

Was given tickets through my club but can't and don't want to go. Went a couple of times at Gateshead last year and they were woeful.

im in two minds wether to go or not. Never seen a RL match live so curious to experience it plus I think they'll be a completely different proposition now they have some cash behind them & playing on the fake pitch. Already proved that by reaching the semis of the League cup. Should've beaten Dewsbury in the Challenge Cup but a retched start prevented that.

You might have been right both times and they just came on since then. I understand Lozowski was a late starter to rugby, didn't start playing until his teens, so he might have just been early in his development when you saw him

You might have been right both times and they just came on since then. I understand Lozowski was a late starter to rugby, didn't start playing until his teens, so he might have just been early in his development when you saw him

Aye, another one who could have chosen Football or Rugby apparently, was on Chelsea's books as a young teen.

I think there may have been an element of me comparing him to the lad who was playing at 10 in the years before him, who had been captaining the USA U20s as well.

Last edited:

Back