Holidaying to ibiza

Status
Not open for further replies.

I once had a room at pykes at £450 a night for a week. Never slept in it once

I'm not the best to ask about money and ibiza. Especially. As I've never paid to get into a club there
Hwe greedy, check out the lyrics in this fantastic song also mentioning 'Charlie Chester' who used to run the Arena in the Boro in the early 90's, it's spot on describing Ibiza from a canny few years back.;) Brilliant Lyrics!

i see mate
:lol:

I recall being on a hospital bed on the terrace of space which a load of birds in nurses outfits at the manumission after party when sonique came charging over and accused me off nicking her gucci sunglasses

Talk about a buzz kill

Hwe greedy, check out the lyrics in this fantastic song also mentioning 'Charlie Chester' who used to run the Arena in the Boro in the early 90's, it's spot on describing Ibiza from a canny few years back.;) Brilliant Lyrics!

Charlie saved my life. We were walking from base bar to pacha and I was in the road and he pulled me over as a car sped past

Take at least 1000 per week, especially if you're doing the clubs. Big clubs cost anywhere between 35 -50 euro, was at ibiza recently and highly recommend supermarxe night at privilege, it's on a friday. Also zoo project is class, just make sure you get painted before you go! Also if you can go to ocean beach club during the day, costs about €10 to get in and djs playing for pool party, 4 poster beds knocking about, just all round quality.

To say it's on the expensive side is an understatement, but worth every penny.

Absolutely shudder to think how much coke and pills I went through in places like Ibiza, Magaluf and Ayia Napa in my teenage/early adult years.
you settled down now though marra mate? couple of bairns and a bewer there now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back