Holidaying to ibiza

Status
Not open for further replies.

To say it's on the expensive side is an understatement, but worth every penny.

Absolutely shudder to think how much coke and pills I went through in places like Ibiza, Magaluf and Ayia Napa in my teenage/early adult years.

This

I actually feel a bit sorry for lads that never got to go to one of those places in their youth. I know some will argue 'It's not their cup of tea' but what a f***ing laugh.

Absolutely beyond me why anybody would want to go to Ibiza like.

If it's beyond you why anyone would want to go then it's clearly not gonna be a place where you'd have a nice time. For me it's one of the best places in the world.

Take at least 1000 per week, especially if you're doing the clubs. Big clubs cost anywhere between 35 -50 euro, was at ibiza recently and highly recommend supermarxe night at privilege, it's on a friday. Also zoo project is class, just make sure you get painted before you go! Also if you can go to ocean beach club during the day, costs about €10 to get in and djs playing for pool party, 4 poster beds knocking about, just all round quality.

thats possibly the worst advice going like but each to their own.

i've just been whoooshed havent i?

Mrs Maygo was in Ushuaia a fortnight ago, bought 2 vodka and red bulls

40 euros

I still have the bar receipt

i'd take £2k min for two weeks, luckily i can get into some clubs for free so it's a little bit cheaper on the entry fees, just get a tanked up round the pool from the supermarket on the day.

you can get some club deals where the prices are cheaper if you go before 11/midnight, have a look on ibiza spotlight for this.

reps are always giving you free bands to es paradice and eden (however eden may have stopped now its GC and got a decent line up)

plenty of cheap places to eat, Ibiza Rocks Bar on the front is cheap. think i survied on chicken pittas last year.

Also, do not take your credit card into a club, €824 later between two off us in pacha wasnt a good feeling the next morning.

Last edited:
i'd take £2k min for two weeks, luckily i can get into some clubs for free so it's a little bit cheaper on the entry fees, just get a tanked up round the pool from the supermarket on the day.

you can get some club deals where the prices are cheaper if you go before 11/midnight, have a look on ibiza spotlight for this.

reps are always giving you free bands to es paradice and eden (however eden may have stopped now its GC and got a decent line up)

plenty of cheap places to eat, Ibiza Rocks Bar on the front is cheap. think i survied on chicken pittas last year.

Also, do not take your credit card into a club, €824 later between two off us in pacha wasnt a good feeling the next morning.

What sort of behaviour is that? Spend £2k in two weeks and drink shop bought stuff all day? Surely that's not even allowed?

Eden and EP are easy to get into cheap/for nowt, just tell them you're a PR.

i all the years i went to ibiza i can only remember eating twice , was in a posh hotel way up in the old town, i had to sprinkle something on it to make me eat it :oops::lol:

that and a a dinner with jenny rampling and danny clockwork near Bar M , but i don't recall actually eating

Depends if your good at convincing others to buy you drinks ;)

i all the years i went to ibiza i can only remember eating twice , was in a posh hotel way up in the old town, i had to sprinkle something on it to make me eat it :oops::lol:

that and a a dinner with jenny rampling and danny clockwork near Bar M , but i don't recall actually eating

Was Lennox away?

When I grow up, I, too, hope to be making up lies about spending time with people, who, at the height of their 'fame', were still only z-list celebrities.

When I grow up, I, too, hope to be making up lies about spending time with people, who, at the height of their 'fame', were still only z-list celebrities.

apologies for not having a picture of my dinner in ibiza with jenny and danny

i do have one of lewis and I having dinner just after he won the world title in Vegas though

Logon or register to see this image

I did 2 weeks with the lads back in 2001. It was the best/hardest 2 weeks of my life. Spent £600 on the first Sunday (at Space) - greatest day of my life (apart from when my daughter was born of course!). One of the lads (who was a friend of a friend) got a flight home after 3 days. It's all about peaks and troughs. Enjoy the peaks and when in a trough look forward to the next peak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back