Jimmy Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet you have no problem with diagnosing some genuine Sunderland supporters, you don't know the first thing about, as having 'a deep seeded problem that will not go away' ........ who the hell are you to make such judgements on people you don't even know? Yes, you have real class don't you?
Clearly you are clueless.....

What he did to us was unforgivable and 100% indelible.
I feel for his family but I'm not going to start to say nice things about him just because he's struggling. When he passes I will stay silent but we shouldn't forget what happened. Our history is important to our club. Moments to cherish, moments of pain, we should pass on all of our experiences from generation to generation with honesty. Some respected senior Sunderland fans that are close to me have did exactly that and I've formed an opinion on Jimmy Hill.
This is exactly it for me, I'm presuming the vast majority of people have known someone who has suffered from Alzheimer's, and would agree it's a horrific illness. That doesn't mean to say I'm going to be a hypocrite and pretend I care for Jimmy Hill because he has it.

This is exactly it for me, I'm presuming the vast majority of people have known someone who has suffered from Alzheimer's, and would agree it's a horrific illness. That doesn't mean to say I'm going to be a hypocrite and pretend I care for Jimmy Hill because he has it.

Thats fair enough maybe but deciding to create a new thread saying "No tears shed here...." is quite a different matter.

The op rightly deserves all the flack hes getting

Thats fair enough maybe but deciding to create a new thread saying "No tears shed here...." is quite a different matter.

4 words and he deserves to be called a moron, imbecile, sick, cretin, etc ............ OK :confused:

Maybe he just didn't word it right. I wouldn't shed any tears for Jimmy Hill, I'd be a hypocrite if I did. That's not to say I'd wish Alzheimer's on him

Maybe he just didn't word it right. I wouldn't shed any tears for Jimmy Hill, I'd be a hypocrite if I did. That's not to say I'd wish Alzheimer's on him

Well said ....... the people who claim to be in tears about Hill are liars who wouldn't call on an elderly neighbours door to see if they're OK.

He went out of his way to create a new thread pointing out he had Alzheimers and almost rejoicing in it.

Not really any way you can defend that.

He went out of his way to create a new thread pointing out he had Alzheimers and almost rejoicing in it.

That's your distorted perception based on your own twisted bias ..... you've actually no real idea what he was saying other than what he said.

'Went out of his way' ....... doesn't everyone who posts, 'go out of their way', including you?

He only posted 4 words man ...... I doubt he broke sweat :lol:

WTF to you ......I have Dyslexia and spelling is not my strong suit be to make fun of the situation really shows your true class....

No tears shed here.

Web browsers these days tend to have spell checking built in, you could upgrade your current browser or try something new. My favourite is Netscape Navigator.

That's your distorted perception based on your own twisted bias ..... you've actually no real idea what he was saying other than what he said.

Creating a thread on somebody with Alzheimers and saying you couldnt give a fuck is not exactly the brightest thing to do in the world, so maybe so, maybe you're right.

Could be the op is just not the brightest and didnt mean any offence.

Either way he still deserves the grief he's getting.

No tears shed here.

Web browsers these days tend to have spell checking built in, you could upgrade your current browser or try something new. My favourite is Netscape Navigator.

Steady on mate ...... perhaps he's thick as well as dyslexic :confused:

Creating a thread on somebody with Alzheimers and saying you couldnt give a fuck is not exactly the brightest thing to do in the world, so maybe so, maybe you're right.

Could be the op is just not the brightest and didnt mean any offence.

Either way he still deserves the grief he's getting.

He didn't say that ....... you're just guessing again :rolleyes:

Yes, I bet he's really upset at 'the grief he's getting' from a bunch of tree hugging candle lighters :lol:

You can,if you think he won't shed any tears, not because he has Alzheimer's, but because he was a cheat and he's not going to pretend he gives a hoot because he's poorly. I don't give a hoot he's poorly, would I wish it on him, of course not.

But he didn't ...... that's the point you're continuing to miss :lol:

he did. English obviously not yer strongpoint

You can,if you think he won't shed any tears, not because he has Alzheimer's, but because he was a cheat and he's not going to pretend he gives a hoot because he's poorly. I don't give a hoot he's poorly, would I wish it on him, of course not.

sorry Janey but no way in a million years can you defend the op here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back