Mannone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needs dropping. Diabolical today. Looked nervous which I think is natural given last week but the second goal today was his fault 110%. First thing you're taught as any defensive player is "if in doubt put it out" so why on earth he's had to take a touch while under pressure then managed to cock up that badly is beyond me.

Aye Buckley was shite today as well mind but that clanger was all mannone.

Pantilimon in goal for me next week.

Great feet for a big lad eh.

All this passing back is symptomatic of one of our major failings, it's shuffling off responsibility. Anyhow, at that stage of the game what the fuck was Buckley doing back there?

Waiting to feed off the scraps left behind by our wes.

Two weeks ago he was the best keeper in the league man. This f*cking place! :oops::lol:

He's had two bad games you knee jerky tw*ts... He's still our best keeper by a country mile.
He was never that good. We've been fortunate with the keepers we've had recently but vitos one of the worst

Needs a break and pants need a chance to prove himself.

He was never that good. We've been fortunate with the keepers we've had recently but vitos one of the worst
He's a decent keeper and done well for us. But form and confidence at a low point at the moment, so now is a good time to let others show if they can do a job.

palace have a pacy front line and will be chasing everything played back to him, sad but has to be dropped for next monday.

Needs dropping. Diabolical today. Looked nervous which I think is natural given last week but the second goal today was his fault 110%. First thing you're taught as any defensive player is "if in doubt put it out" so why on earth he's had to take a touch while under pressure then managed to cock up that badly is beyond me.

Aye Buckley was shite today as well mind but that clanger was all mannone.

Pantilimon in goal for me next week.

Aye, mannone needs his head sorting and confidence back, also gives Pantalion a chance to show how good he is....

He's not been very good and wasn't even before last weekend. He's a very very average keeper. One of those what do you do situations yesterday though and we gave him the backing, but he showed he needs taking out.

Aye. Any keeper worth his salt, whether he wants the ball or not, gets rid when he's under pressure in his own box.

How exactly isn't it his fault? Just out of curiosity?

the post wasn't about his fault. It maybe 100% his fault and that's all it can be. It cannot be 110% his fault surely.

It was painful watching him try to prevent the second goal. It was like watching a worm wriggle around after been caught with a spade.

Two weeks ago he was the best keeper in the league man. This f*cking place! :oops::lol:

He's had two bad games you knee jerky tw*ts... He's still our best keeper by a country mile.
That was total bollocks too though, he is a rank average Pl goalkeeper. Nothing wrong with that. But he's nowhere near as good as some make out. I've always said it

That was total bollocks too though, he is a rank average Pl goalkeeper. Nothing wrong with that. But he's nowhere near as good as some make out. I've always said it
Agreed. One of his trade marks is his problem with distance shooting, either not saving them or parrying them out back into open play. He's decent enough but nothing special. I'm worried about Pants though.

Mannone has been class for us, the vast majority of people on here are f***ing clueless and have never played football in their lives

Vito Mannone had the best saves to shots ratio in the 2013-14 Premier League. But he was never that good, f***ing hell man, some of you need to log off and not come back.

Vito Mannone had the best saves to shots ratio in the 2013-14 Premier League. But he was never that good, f***ing hell man, some of you need to log off and not come back.
It is a stat that doesnt mean anything out of context. What classifies a shot, or difficulties of saves etc.

he has cost us at least 6or7 goals this season already he has been poor since around march

stats only tell half the story though. for example, he made a save against spurs last month but pushed it straight back to them for a tap in

the only outstanding save i remember him making was away to fulham. he is a decent keeper but nothing special

stats only tell half the story though. for example, he made a save against spurs last month but pushed it straight back to them for a tap in

the only outstanding save i remember him making was away to fulham. he is a decent keeper but nothing special
and west brom where he could of pushed it round the post and they end up scoring although not howlers soft goals now the howlers are creeping in he should be dropped

Always was an average keeper whom the fans blindly doctrine our best player. Perhaps he is...as most are below average..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back