Missing journalist beheaded by ISIS

• Thread starter Deleted member 28618
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the problem so big that the security services are overwhelmed, the cooperation of normal Muslims isn't enough and it's time to intern or expel them all?

I have no idea how big the problem is. Why do you assume that people want to send them back because they question the psyche of some muslim youth?

Would you also bang up the british mercenaries on the other side when they come back?
Or is there blood lust oK because their are private security and only fueling their blood lust for money?

But not most muzzie kids?

Class point. Yep, I would bang them up too. What's the difference between state sponsored terrorism and these new fangled terror groups? Nothing but the colour of money. It's the hypocrisy of the world and our governments that rankles me.

What is the difference?. Looking forward to see if you can answer without sounding like a bigot

I'm not bothered if I sound like a bigot or not. That is part of the problem of any discussion on the matter.

I'm not sure there is a difference but I feel tat some things have changed over the last few years.

I'm not bothered if I sound like a bigot or not. That is part of the problem of any discussion on the matter.

I'm not sure there is a difference but I feel tat some things have changed over the last few years.

What like our security services recruiting Asian looking fellas who can speak Arabic, who can run counter-intelligence for so called 'terror' groups?

Like what?

Surely it gets to the point where we accept 'it' has no place in modern society. There is absolutely no benefit to this country. We don't accept all the shit it brings because we'd lose the positives.
Even the liberal extremists on here can't put a case forward for the good it brings the UK.

Surely it gets to the point where we accept 'it' has no place in modern society. There is absolutely no benefit to this country. We don't accept all the shit it brings because we'd lose the positives.
Even the liberal extremists on here can't put a case forward for the good it brings the UK.

Never mind the UK, almost all of the world is affected by the poisonous elements of Islam.

Never mind the UK, almost all of the world is affected by the poisonous elements of Islam.
We should learn our lesson pissing about with this lot abroad. But surely we can stop it here.
I wonder if these fuckers complain about the price of flights, and the time it takes to board, when 75% of it entirely down to this one 'factor'.

I can't be arsed to read your stupid links, no matter how many smiley faces you lob in. You're a sandwich board warrior, always happy to use Roger's bandwidth to propagate your hate fuelled agenda. Anyone with half a brain will understand that dropping nuclear weapons into this area of the world would also bomb the west back to the stone age.

How's life in Cyprus marra? :lol:
Try googling sense of humour, of course I don't want to drop a nuclear weapon over there, we would have to wait far too long for the radiation to clear up, carpet bombing would be far better, if it was good enough for WWII it's good enough to get rid of that scum. Oh ! and 42 degrees and London pride now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back