Missing journalist beheaded by ISIS

• Thread starter Deleted member 28618
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

under what law? and which video - as far as I can gather there is no beheading video - just and intro followed by blackscreen - then what appears to be a body with a head on top - nothing like other
You really are either an attention seeking bastard, trying to sound clever to engage others in conversation by trying to shock at the disrespectful shite you spout, or you are, as several in this thread have said, a complete bellend. A lad has been murdered FFS, in the most horrendous way, made public for his parents to be able to see, and you're trying to claim its a hoax! What a knob you really are.

You really are either an attention seeking bastard, trying to sound clever to engage others in conversation by trying to shock at the disrespectful shite you spout, or you are, as several in this thread have said, a complete bellend. A lad has been murdered FFS, in the most horrendous way, made public for his parents to be able to see, and you're trying to claim its a hoax! What a knob you really are.
who do you know someone has been murdered? please tell me

Even if they created an Islamic State there is no way the fuckers who have left the UK would want to stay there and live under their archaic laws. They would need to peddle their warped ideology around the world, it's what feeds their egos. Terrorism is their only motivation. How will an Islamic state support itself and its people ?

Are you saying that all the news media around the world are incorrect and the bloke wasn't beheaded?
I'm saying - how does anybody know if it happened or not , more specifically you, how do you know this happened?

Yep brits on a killing sprees abroad never happened in our day ?

Logon or register to see this image

Or closer to home in Ireland
Logon or register to see this image

Or even closer to home No blood lust here

Pretty sure the paras were shot at on Bloody Sunday like. Tbf if one of you're lads got killed then people were on a march spout shit calling you a **** throwing bricks and what not, would you not fancy taking a few of them out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back